96: New Son

The old daddy began to Yelp out in pain holding his hip, he screamed injustice and the people only watch and whispered.

"You people are cruel, first you must steal his only grandson and now you must bull this old she man, cruelty for rich!" The old daddy wailed.

The people soon began to whisper maliciously, but Yong didn't waver at their opinions instead stared down at the old daddy with dark eyes.

"Old crony! First you dare to beat a baby sell him to my master in such a horrible state now you try to harm him who is very clearly pregnant and you scream injustice?!" Yong said coldly. "Old crone your an elder should he be so shameless must the Yong teach you manners?, must I demonstrate injustice?".

The old daddy's mouth couldn't utter a word as Yong's presence grew scared out his wits he couldn't control his bladder and soon pissed himself, Hong Jia Yi who felt pity for the old daddy flung a gold towards him and turned away saying nothing but only paying attention at the baby in arms.

Now that he looke closer at the child is he not Hong Chen?, now he remembers the old daddy it's Han Ge Ming's daddy, like daddy like son both are ruthless and greedy.

Bo Yang, Xin Yi and Fa Enlai were surprised to see Hong Jia Yi returning with a baby, the child looked malnourished and dirty plus there where cuts, scraps and bruises.

"Ru, go prepare some warm water, Guo go make some food for the child"

The child seem timid and was tightly clutching on to Hong Jia Yi, Hong Jia Yi who was gently holding the child softly pat his bum.

"There there, I'm here your safe now" Hong Jia Yi hushed the child, he then looked to Bo Yang and Xin Yi "can I borrow some clothes for him".

The two she men only sighed even after marrying and living rich Hong Jia Yi's kindness and innocent heart still remains, Fa Enlai only came over the child timidly clung to Hong Jia Yi.

"Don't worry little one he won't hurt you your injuries needs to be held" Hong Jia Yi said,

Hong Chen didn't understand and still didn't let go only holding on to Hong Jia Yi tightly. Fa Enlai nods in understand after the bath was ready Ru tried to take the child so he could bathe him but still the young dared not let go off Hong Jia Yi, and so Hong Jia Yi had to some how bathe the child him Bo Yang had passed him some clothes that would fit the the baby and now he was cleaned and well dressed.

Now Hong Jia Yi was feeding him some smashed potatoes with minced meat that were easily digested, he was careful when feeding the baby.

From what Hong Chen could understand Hong Jia Yi was his daddy, being young babies tends to not have good memories so he doesn't remember much of Han Ge Ming and his granddaddy called Hong Jia Yi his daddy so doesn't that mean Hong Jia Yi is his daddy?.

Hong Chen didn't leave Hong Jia Yi's side so  Hong Jia Yi hushed him to bed, in his lap.

"Hong Jia Yi, Ru explained the situation are you sure Liang Meng Yao would be happy knowing you made a big decision like this?" Fa Enlai asked,

Hong Jia Yi knows he was wrong to make a rush decision like this without Liang Meng Yao's consent or opinion, but he couldn't allowed the child to stay like that so he did something rash. Liang Meng Yao might end up very angry this time since they do everything together, but he knows he will will understand.

"I will talk to him" Hong Jia Yi said firmly

Fa Enlai smiled as he dress the sleeping baby's wounds.

"You guys are so honest and open with each other I'm very envious" Fa Enlai said

"Is lord Ming not like that?" Hong Jia Yi asked tilting his head.

Fa Enlai blushed at the sudden mention of Ming Shou Shan, he looked away shyly avoiding eye contact then said.

"No"