104: Love and dream

Fa Enlai and Ming Shou Shan was in their room silent each were on an individual bed, Ming Shou Shan was worried about Fa Enlai's arm even though he said he was he didn't believe it, he didn't want to approach him and make him uncomfortable though.

Fa Enlai was silent on the other bed he didn't know what to say it was awkwardly silent, ever since that time being around Ming Shou Shan has been strange. He wants to asked Ming Shou Shan about it but he didn't want to mislead him, he wasn't sure of how to view Ming Shou Shan.

Fa Enlai didn't think much of him rather from a master to an arrogant noble to a friend to think of him as an lover was the pinnacle of arrogance and greed, not to mention Fa Enlai was mere village doctor son.

Fa Enlai was sweating profusely, it was not because of his line of thoughts but rather the extreme pain that was in his right shoulder, he said he was fine being and apprentice doctor he knew neglecting something like this could lead to his arm being severed but his father was the only doctor in the village and he didn't want to worry anyone.

When Ming Shou Shan felt that Fa Enlai was sleeping he gently got off the bed then went over to his bag and took out his poach with some herb and medicine, as a martial artist it was something he practice to carry.

Because Fa Enlai was a stubborn spirit he knew that he wouldn't open his mouth even if I'm pain, because Ming Shou Shan was a martial artist his steps made no sound and his moment where silent and his presence were like the shadows.

Ming Shou Shan walked gently over to Fa Enlai's bed, then said thinking Fa Enlai was sleeping.

"I know it's not right to do something like this, and I'm very sorry"

Fa Enlai who was awake but with eyes closed wondered what Ming Shou Shan was up to he was about to open his eyes, when he felt Ming Shou Shan gently removing his robes but paused when he smelled the strong scent of herbs from him.

Ming Shou Shan knows this was equivalent to sexual harassment but he generally had no other ulterior motives than to help Fa Enlai with the pain, he used internal Qi to help press the herbs on his arms so he will heal faster.

Generally Qi can't heal wounds but it helps ease pain, relax and refreshes the body.

Fa Enlai softens at Ming Shou Shan's kind deed, he was thinking something negative a moment ago when he knew that what type of person he was.

Ming Shou Shan fixed the sheet probably on Fa Enlai then went back to his bed lying down, still worried about Fa Enlai's arm. Fa Enlai in truth though once had feelings for Liang Meng Yao knows nothing about love and relations.

Liang Meng Yao was sleeping while hugging the two figures, for a moment his mind wondered off into his deep subconscious.

He walks down a familiar path it was his old neighborhood.

*¡Whack!*

"Are you stupid!"

*¡Whack!*

"That's not how it's done"

Liang Meng Yao eyes wide open at when he saw his grandfather then he saw how bloody the cane looked, on the floor was a child bleeding as if he'd died soon if he is hit one more time.

"Get up"

The boy get up from off the floor and went on his knees bruises where all over his body, his lips were dried crusty and cut. On his arms where large purple, dark Red and almost black bruises not to mention his head was bleeding.

And what breaks his throat submissive eyes that was devoid of free will, Liang Meng Yao's fist clenched and his teeth grits.

"You leave him alone!"

He picked up a rock ready to throw it but he was stopped when a larger figure, one with extremely light colored hair a pale complexion and rather sickly looked appeared in front of him. He then pointed behind Liang Meng Yao who looked behind him.

Liang Meng Yao widens when he saw his.....
father