22: This Sounds like Drama he doesn't like Drama

Edited by Relendria

The next day, early in the morning, Liang Meng Yao was at the gate welcoming his employees and their families. The two men looked him who seemed to be sparkling with pleasure.

"Good morning, Mr. Liang," said one of the she-men. His abdomen was slightly rounded and around his legs were three children that were all around the same age.

"Good morning," they all said politely.

Liang Meng Yao replied, "Good morning."

He opened the gate and let them enter the yard.

"Um, excuse me, but where is Hong Jia Yi?" the other she-man asked.

Liang Meng Yao looked aside and gently rested his hand on his lips, smirking.

"He is making breakfast," Liang Meng Yao answered.

"We would like to speak with him please," the she-man asked.

"I didn't quite get your names?" Liang Meng Yao hinted.

"Oh, right. I'm Wen Shan's wife, Xin Yi," the man with baby in his arms said.

"I'm Bo Yang," the pregnant one told Liang Meng Yao.

The two she-men followed Liang Meng Yao inside as the Wen brothers worked on finishing the wheels on the carriage cart.

"Jiajia, you have guests," Liang Meng Yao said before heading back out to attend to his own work.

Hong Jia Yi gave Liang Meng Yao a smile and then went to see his two friends.

"Hong Jia Yi," the said happily.

They all gathered into a group hug that was interrupted by Bo Yang's stomach growling.

"Hehe," he laughed awkwardly.

Hong Jia Yi tilted his head, considering options.

"Hungry? Wait here. I've got some left-over pastries," he said as he left the room.

Soon Xin Yi chuckled and Bo Yang looked at him in confusion.

"Is something the matter?" he asked.

"No, I was just worried about Hong Jia Yi's relationship with his new popular husband - but I see they are fine," he told Bo Yang.

"Hmm, what makes you say that?" Bo Yang wondered.

Xin Yi pointed to his neck then his lip. Soon after Hong Jia Yi reentered the room.

"Here, sit down and I'll make some tea."

Bo Yang saw what Xin Yi was talking about. On Hong Jia Yi's neck was a hickey and his lips were obviously swollen. It was enough to make Bo Yang wonder if Hong Jia Yi was kissed by many wasps.

Hong Jia Yi's lips actually hurt. He wondered if his husband even needed to breathe air! Liang Meng Yao kissed him last night for a very long time even though they didn't have sex. He didn't refrain from leaving marks on his skin either! This morning he woke up saying he wanted his morning kiss and the usual hour Hong Jia Yi would use making breakfast was replaced with a session of intense kissing. Hong Jia Yi wondered how thick Liang Meng Yao's skin was to be doing things like this and not feel embarrassed.

Bo Yang and Xin Yi smiled teasingly at Hong Jia Yi's embarrassed face.

Liang Meng Yao was outside. They just finished with the carriage and were now getting ready to fix boards across the hole in the ground.

Cement didn't exist and he didn't have that much money to afford a mold, so he used boards and made his own two by fours.

The children were playing outside as the she-males kept an eye on them. They were all chatting and enjoying themselves.

"Liang Meng Yao!"

The peaceful aura was now disturbed by the yelling of Fa Enlai and so Hong Jia Yi sighed then went around to the front yard.

"Do you need something?"

"No, I just came to visit Liang Meng Yao," Fa Enlai answered.

"He is around the back but he is busy. Why don't you come another time?" Hong Jia Yi asked politely.

"No need to. I'll wait," Fa Enlai said stubbornly.

"Okay."

Hong Jia Yi opened the gate and let him in. As they both entered around the back, Fa Enlai paused in his steps.

He saw Liang Meng Yao smiling and talking with Wen Shan. He was drenched in sweat but he seemed even sexier this way since his biceps were showing and the six-pack on his abdomen was clearly visible.

However, the two other she-men frowned unhappily. Fa Enlai was also unhappy when he saw them in the yard. These two had never been on good terms with him and he didn't like them much either.

"Hong Jia Yi, why is this person here?" Bo Yang asked, visibly upset.

"He wants to talk to Liang Meng Yao," Hong Jia Yi answered calmly.

"Are you really letting him near your husband after what happened the last time?!" Xin Yi asked loudly.

Liang Meng Yao wasn't paying much attention. It sounded like drama and he didn't like drama.  His workers followed his lead and ignored the she-males.

"Liang Meng Yao isn't interested him," Hong Jia Yi assured his friend confidently.

This hurt Fa Enlai. Who was this person to say that?! Then he noticed the hickey on Hong Jia Yi's neck.