25: Is it wrong to want to look at my Wife

Edited by Relendrai

As usual they got up early in morning. Today they would go to town again but unlike the last time they had a donkey and carriage. Liang Meng Yao had three huge jars of jam which earned them thirty-six gold when sold to Mr. Ye.

"Thank goodness! I was afraid I would have to change my menu if you raised it to forty gold," Mr. Ye joked.

"Well it is nice working with you, Mr. Ye," Liang Meng Yao responded.

The two foxes grinned in agreement for they earned more money than the last time. Now the old fox wasn't skeptical at all about giving the young and cunning fox money. After all his restuarant is prospering. Soon Liang Meng Yao will earn enough to go to the capital as he had said he would from the begining.

"Mr. Liang, didn't you want to move to the capital?" Mr. Ye asked, remembering Liang Meng Yao's plan.

"Yes. I'm planning on buying an shop there and selling my own fast food."

'Can food run now?' The old man thought with amusement.

"In that case, I'm planning on going to the capital by the end of the month. Why don't we go there together>" the old man suggested genially.

"That would be great," Liang Meng Yao agreed without hesitation.

The two foxes finished their tea and then Liang Meng Yao went off to buy more materials and equipment. He also purchased food supplies.

Hong Jia Yi was perplexed when he saw Liang Meng Yao buying a lot of fatty goat meat, beef, and mutton. He thought about stopping him but then though Meng Yao might have his own reasons so he let him be. His gaze fell on a white jade that he immediately liked. Liang Meng Yao saw his expression.

"Would you like it?" Liang Meng Yao asked.

"No, I'm fine," Hong Jia Yi refused. He didn't want to waste their hard-earned money.

"Okay."

Liang Meng Yao paid for the jade and then picked it up, offering it to Hong Jia Yi.

"But I said I didn't want it," Hong Jia Yi protested.

"But I do, so now I have given it to you," he replied, rubbing his nose on Hong Jia Yi's.

Hong Jia Yi blushed as Meng Yao tied the jade to his waist and then the two went around town looking at what was offered for sale.

"Do you have lye?" Liang Meng Yao asked a merchant.

"Do I lie? No, I do not! Boy, don't you insult me, you stinky brat," the salesman man answered angrily.

"No, no! I mean, do you have lye? Er... ah... Ash from wood - white crystals," Liang Meng Yao quickly clarified.

"Ah?!" the man's angry expression turned to a smile. "Lye! Yes I do. I have plenty."

The man went around the back and Liang Meng Yao sighed in relief. He had worried that this world didn't know about it but, thinking about it, they had paper so there must be lye too.

The shop keeper came back with a large sack with lye. It was bigger than the parcel Meng Yao expected but the more the merrier in his opinion.

"That will be one silver and forty coppers."

"That's quite a lot."

"Well, the demand for paper is high... Ah, it's sad that minister Liang is not here anymore. Maybe then it would be a bit less expensive," the shopkeeper sighed.

"I see. Thank you."

"You're welcome, kiddo," the shopkeeper said.

Liang Meng Yao and Hong Jia Yi at dinner at a restaurant before heading home. It didn't take them long after reaching home for Meng Yao to start to separating the fat from the meat he had purchased. He threw the and the lye into a pot.

His husband sure like to mixed strange things, Jia Yi thought as he watched the man work, but it always tastes delicious so he wasn't going to object.

Liang Meng Yao was grinning and humming happily.

As soon as he had all the fat cooking with the lye he went to Hong Jia Yi.

"I haven't gotten my daily kisses from you," he pouted playfully.

"You're cooking," Hong Jia Yi protested.

"It's fine. It won't be done for a long while so nothing will get burned," Meng Yao smiled invitingly.

Hong Jia Yi blushed and then took a breath. Liang Meng Yao smiled even brighter as Hong Jia Yi relaxed into his kisses. They turned possessive in the blink of an eye.

Liang Meng Yao stuck his tongue into Hong Jia Yi's mouth, making him moan. As their tongues danced together he gripped Hong Jia Yi's ass, kneading the rounded mounds seductively. They were quite firm, much to his delight.

Liang Meng Yao pulled Jia Yi into the bedroom and pushed him down, laying next to the other man and slightly over. He propped his head on one hand and stared down at his handsom wife, smiling contentedly.

Hong Jia Yi felt he was staring at him for far too long. He looked up and said, "Is something wrong?"

"No."

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

Liang MengYao smiled more deeply. "Is it wrong to want to look at my wife?"