95: Adoption Fees

It was already two days since Hong Jia Yi arrived, he was now taking a stroll through the village things didn't seem to change much, people where now peaking out at Hong Jia Yi who were strolling with the three servants.

"Out! Out! You greedy little Theif!" An old daddy yelled from a distance

Hong Jia Yi looked up to see an family old daddy throwing a little boy out a baby to be precise, the baby looked around 1 or 2 he was very skinny dirty and looked as though been starved and the way that old daddy flung him outside like a piece of cloth.

Hong Jia Yi even with the large tummy infront him can't help but run up.

"Master don't!" Ru yelled worry

But it was too late Hong Jia Yi was already at the young child who was scrapped and cut, he then turned to the old daddy upset.

"His only a baby!" He said with clear disdain in his voice

"Hmph!, if you like him so much then why don't you take him" the old daddy said coldly

Hong Jia Yi was disgusted with the old daddy but simply turned to Guo.

"Go get the village chief, tell him to bring the papers and pen" Hong Jia Yi command,

Now that the old daddy saw the robes and richness in Hong Jia Yi's attire he grinned greedily.

"Oh and while your at it you should pay me for him" the old daddy said,

Hong Jia Yi eyes wide open as he took up the dirty baby, did this daddy really put a price on a child on a human being?. Since the Minister Liang slavery was abolished so to sell a person as property was truly a disgusting thing.

"It's not selling,it's for the adoption fees aren't you going to become his daddy?" The old daddy said picking his nose with his pinky.

Hong Jia Yi said nothing and simply nods.

"How much?" Hong Jia Yi asked

"10 gold ones"

"10-"

"Okay!" Hong Jia Yi cuts Yong off,

The servant only bit his lips and took out his poach as Guo arrived with the chief, the chief had the papers in hand and was ready to talk. Unlike the previous chief this new appointed chief was just and more understanding, he looked at the two nodding.

"Chief I want you to bare witness as I adopt this child" Hong Jia Yi said firmly, "in exchange I'll give him 10 gold for the adoption fees" Hong Jia Yi said

The chief almost lost his wits when he heard he even saw the terrible condition of the child yet he still would pay ten gold!, the chief didn't intervene and just laid down the details on both documents then the two bit there finger and used their finger prints to mark each documents. Now it was time for Hong Jia Yi to pay the money. The old daddy grinned as he saw Hong Jia Yi taking out the gold.

"For each copy of the documents 3 gold" Hong Jia Yi passed three gold to the chief,

The daddy's smiled immediately dropped.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"Adoption fees this includes the documents of course" Hong Jia Yi said as if expected

(A/n: Lmao Liang Meng Yao is very contagious)

"Ah- give me my money!" The old daddy said unable to rebuke.

"Wait, wait, wait, for my son's injuries 6 gold"

"What! That's already 9 golds! And what injuries it's only stratches!"

"But look at how skinny and pitiful he is not to mention his tummy is growling so badly I'm afraid there might be worms, isn't it highly recommended to get an expensive doctor so 6 gold it"

"Eh- you- I take it back don't adopt him I want my grandchild!"

"But uncle you've already agreed and signed the papers the chief is here to bare witness, there is no taking back you signed the papers without force" Hong Jia Yi lectures.

(A/n: I swear this is not my Jiajia Yaoyao! Show yourself now! Stop pretending to be my Jiajia)

The old daddy was stunned silent and the servants smiled at the corner of their lips as expected of their Liang Fei!, the old daddy only groaned in anger.

"Give me my gold!"

He stretched out hand angrily Hong Jia Yi gently placed a copper inside it at this point the daddy was angry and ready to attack when Yong immediately cuts it and pushed him away. The old daddy fell to the ground and hit his hip.