79: Conflicting Thoughts Of Meng Yao

Liang MengYao heaved a sigh as he looked at Hong JiaYi, the lather's attention was caught as it was something his husband wouldn't normally do. Hong JiaYi wonders if it's because of the upcoming test this month he too is very nervous about the test but Liang MengYao told him not to worry.

"Yaoyao, don't worry I'm sure you'll pass"

"What?" Liang MengYao looked at him confused

"The test, I'm sure your his imperial highness's child" Hong JiaYi reassures him

"Hong ji, where did that come from?"

Hong JiaYi was confused wasn't that was what bothering his husband?.

"But you seemed worried" Hong JiaYi said confused

"Oh-Ah!, silly Jiajia" Liang MengYao chuckled official leaving Hong JiaYi in the dark. "I'm just sad that I always tease my Jiajia, but my Jiajia never teased me"

Hong JiaYi immediately became flustered, leave it to his husband to make him completely embarrassed. How was he supposed to tease Liang MengYao when he takes all the opportunities?, not only that his skin was not that thick.

"So, is my Jiajia going to tease his husband?" Liang MengYao said in a low exciting tone

Hong JiaYi felt a sweat trickle down his chin, he wanted to reject but seeing the sparkle in his husband's eyes all motives where gone. Hong JiaYi took a deep breath then swallowed most of the shame he had inside of him then slowly approached towards Liang MengYao's collar, he gently pushed aside his robes. Liang MengYao was excited so much he couldn't keep his heart beat in place, finally his wife will leave a mark on his skin so he can dance and show with but as soon as Hong JiaYi rest his lips against Liang MengYao's skin.

"His imperial majesty has arrived!"

Hong JiaYi dragged back so quickly that not even martial artists could catch his movements, Liang MengYao's upper lip twitches with incredible amount of displeasure.

Soon as the emperor entered the yard he was met with an unwelcoming glare, he could see this was familiar to his son whom he raised XiaoSi. Their was no mistaken it.

Liang MengYao made psst sound at the emperor's entrance where he and Hong JiaYi proceeded in getting up to bow.

"No need, your Male wife is with child eh?, let him sit and rest" the emperor said coldly.

Liang MengYao gently rest Hong JiaYi back on the chair, Hong JiaYi was now only 4 months along he way where the bump was barely starting to show. And Liang MengYao soon started to feel conflicted deep inside, he wants the baby to come to this world quickly; but if the baby does then he won't have Jiajia to himself.

He wants the baby to stay in the tummy; but if that happens it'll only cost more pain to his Jiajia. This was the worst ultimatum of his life and the more the belly grows the more he realized a thief will soon sprout it's way into their lives. But it wasn't all bad the thought of having a little Jiajia enlighten Liang MengYao, even if the baby will steal his Jiajia attention he can simply win it back. A family is what Hong JiaYi and him always wanted so his very excited while being unhappy at the same time.

"Your imperial majesty is something the matter?" Liang MengYao questioned

"No, I just came you to look at you"

The emperor didn't get to interact with him the last time because of it was an official declaration, looking at him now he seems as though he was from the heavens itself.

Though he looked a lot like his father his aura was blend in with both parents.

"Liang MengYao, you know that after you are acknowledge as prince your life may not ever be peaceful again?" The emperor asked

Liang MengYao looked at Hong JiaYi then at the emperor.

"No, it will. As long as there is a Hong JiaYi and their is something worth protecting there will be peace" Liang MengYao looked him. "Even if it's only for a mere moment"

Liang MengYao's voice was calm and solemn there was no falter or doubt uttered from his mouth, as if it's already happening.