52: Dage Wife is incredible

Edited by Relendria

Ming Shou Shan didn't understand why? Why did Fa Enlai look at that man that way yesterday? He didn't like it - it was all that restaurant owner's fault! He decided to go see Meng Yao and make things clear first.

As soon as Shou Shan entered the restaurant, he immediately didn't like what he saw. Meng Yao was squeezing the cheeks of the General's son.

"You lose the bet, little didi now let your Dage have those cheeks," Meng Yao said with an ecstatic grin.

"Dage, I want to play another round!" Huan wasn't willing to submit to this mistreatment without a fight.

"Okay!" Meng Yao agreed happily.

Meng Yao and Huan went around the table then put the bead under a cup. Huan looked intently on the cup with the bead under it.

Soon Meng Yao started to move the cups. Meng Yao went easy on him and didn't move his hands too quickly. When Meng Yao stopped, Huan pointed at the one at the left end.

Meng Yao lifted it up and there was no bead.

"Wrong again! What do you have to give this time?" Meng Yao chuckled.

"Hmph! Here's some money."

He pushed gold towards Meng Yao but Meng Yao pushed it back.

"No, this dage doesn't want your money," he refused.

"I have nothing else to give," Huan said gloomily.

Meng Yao chuckled, "we'll discuss that later."

"I want to try," Jia Yi suddenly said.

Meng Yao was surprised. Jia Yi didn't like these kinds of games and especially not ones that had to do with gambling.

"Jiajia, wants to play," he agreed enthusiastically.

"Hmm..."

Jia Yi sat next to Huan on the across from Meng Yao, facing him.

"So if you win what do you want?" Meng Yao asked with confidence brimming in his voice.

"One wish for everytime I win and you must complete them," Jia Yi said firmly.

"Good! And if I win you must give me three public kisses for as many days as I have won," Meng Yao declared with an expectant smile.

"Dage!" Huan blushed, "aren't you the least bit embarrassed?" he asked shyly.

"Silly boy, this is my wife and my love! What do I have to be embarrassed about?" Meng Yao told him earnestly. "I would be embarrassed not to show my love to everyone."

Huan could only blush a bit redder.

"Now, Jia Yi pay attention to the cups and find the bead," Meng Yao smiled at his love.

At first, he went easy on him and Jia Yi found the bead easily, winning that round.

"Yeah! That's one wish for Jiajia."

Now Meng Yao cranked it up a bit. His hands were quicker and he had a wild grin when he stopped.

"There!" Jia Yi pointed to the cup.

Meng Yao picked up the cup, revealing the bead again. "Lucky! You found it so now you have two wishes."

This time Meng Yao shuffled the cups faster. Calmly, Jia Yi pointed to the cup.

"It's this one."

A trickle of sweat trailed down Meng Yao's chin as he looked up at his wife.

"I'm sorry, my wife, but I'm getting those kisses."

Meng Yao shuffled the cup so fast no eyes were able to see his hands moving but again Jia Yi pointed out the correct cup. Meng Yao was bewildered.

"Jia Yi..." he said, looking up at Jia Yi.

"Ping," Jia Yi called to the server, "I'm going to need some tea. It's going to be a long day."

Meng Yao shuffled the cup even faster but still Jia Yi found the bead without a hit of struggle. Meng Yao was starting to doubt his skill.

After too many losses, Meng Yao finally gave up.

"You- how?!" He asked in total confusion.
"I know," Jia Yi said simply.

The reason why no one was able to pick the cup with the bead under it was because Meng Yao was cheating, of course. His hands would quickly move, switching the bead so fast that his victim couldn't see what he did. Jia Yi had long since noticed this while he watched his husband playing with his victims. Jia Yi had decided that Meng Yao must stop this trickery. They had plenty of money and cheating like this could get them in trouble.

Meng Yao sighed and begged Jia Yi to tell him how he had won all those times, his voice filled with the distress he felt at being utterly defeated at his own game by his wife.

Jia Yi said nothing and simply rose from the table. He kissed his husband's temple and silently left.

Meng Yao blushed then pouted like a young child.

"That's sweet but I wanted more," he complained.

"Dage, your wife is amazing!" Huan said with shining eyes.

Meng Yao looked at him blankly. He had almost forgotten Huan was there.

"You! Restuarant owner!"

Meng Yao looked over to where the angry and deep voice was coming from. It was a man dressed in rich clothes, obviously a City Lord or (in his terminology) a piggy bank.

"Ah, it's you!" he said, his tone friendly and welcoming.