Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake

Chapter 40 – Unpredictable Blake

Rein’s P.O.V.

After Blake and I’s talk last night, we all decided to just go back to the party and just think of what to do next on the other days. We ignored each other and acted like nothing happened between us. It was the most civilized way we could do to not attract attention.

After the party, Ian invited Daniel to have a little sleep over at our place because he wanted to play daw despite being tired. Daniel just went home to get some of his things and went to our place right after.

They both played in Ian’s room until the moment I went inside mine. I even heard them laughing and shouting until before I went to sleep. When I woke up at dawn, I checked on them and saw that the TV in Ian’s room was still on. They fell asleep while playing.

They looked adorable squeezing themselves in my son’s single bed. Ian clung to Daniel while the controllers they used were at the foot of the bed. I kissed each of them in their foreheads and tucked them into Ian’s small bed.

The next day, Daniel and I woke up at around 4am to go jogging in Central Park. True enough, his company was all I needed to keep me going. I didn’t need music, I just listened to him and his stories which either made me laugh or scowl at him.

 We got back home just in time for breakfast but just ate cereals because we were the only ones who’s up. I’m sure Georgie was really tired and Ian was really sleepy kasi he isn’t used to sleeping late.

“You know, you would really make a good husband and father.” I teased Daniel while he was washing the dishes. I tried to stop him but he insisted.

“I would only make a good husband and father if you and Ian are my family.” He smiled. After he was done, we stood there in the kitchen, facing each other while laughing at our memories way back.

I excused myself for a moment to get something in my room. I removed my workout shirt and I was only wearing my sports bra and leggings. When I got back, he was staring at me intently. “Oh, you look mighty fine, Miss.” He teased.

I couldn’t help but to blush and smile at the same time. I went beside him when I felt him wrap his arms around my hips. “But surely you weren’t this hot before.” He whispered in my ear and swept a soft kiss on my jaw.

I turned to face him and I wrapped my hands around his neck with his arms in my hips pulling our bodies close. I slide the dog tag he gave me years ago through his head and let it fall to his neck. “I didn’t know you kept this.”

“Of course I did. I used that in one of my photo shoots. Yung bracelet din, if you didn’t notice me wearing it last night.” He touched my face with the back of his hands, our noses touched. “I think I should give them back to you. I don’t deserve them.” I told him.

“Of course you deserve them.” He gave me a peck on my lips and snaked his hand through the back of my neck. “Baby, we’ll try to work this out. And if it doesn’t that’s the only time you’ll give those things back to me. Deal?” I just nodded and he pulled me into a heated kiss.

The kiss went deeper and I felt him lift me up to the kitchen counter. I felt his hand slightly squeezing my butt and I let out a soft moan. I snaked my hands inside his shirt slowly feeling his 6 pack abs. Oooohhhh, he’s so hot.

The doorbell rang and he stopped. He looked at the front door but I held his chin and forced him to face me. Slowly, our lips met for the second time. I felt him lick my lower lip as if asking for an entrance and I gave in. The doorbell rang consistently but we didn’t care.