Chapter 42 - Harana

Chapter 42 – Harana

Rein’s P.O.V.

“What’s the noise all about??” I asked sleepily. I muttered a curse when I remembered that we were all on the living room space on the second floor of the house. We were fixing the custom made invitations for my sister’s wedding and I guess we all fell asleep after we finished 3 bottles of champagne. Still not opening my eyes, I tapped Daniel’s arm that’s wrapped around my waist, pulling me tight against him. “Daniel…”

“Hmmmm??” I felt him nuzzle his nose against the crook of my neck.

“Can you please tell Seth to turn the music down?? Its too loud.” He groaned.

“Seth!!” I heard Daniel called out. I’m guessing he’s too sleepy to stand up and tell Seth quietly. “Seth!!!.... Rein, natutulog din si Seth.”

We both sat up straight and saw Bliss and Bryan curled up in the Persian rug while Safe and his fiancée was in one of the single couches. Seth on the other hand, was slumped against the table. Unfortunately, Daniel woke everyone up because of his loud voice.

“What the hell is your problem, Daniel?? Kailangan talaga sumigaw??” Seth complained while he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand.

“I thought you were playing the music.”

“Well, I’m not. I’m also sleeping. And that music… is not my genre.” He snapped.

Before we could say anything else, Bliss ran to the balcony and opened its sliding doors. The song is now clearly heard and I recognized it as one of Hunter Hayes’s songs. One of my favorite’s too.

But instead of hearing Hunter Hayes’s voice to his song, Wanted, I heard another familiar voice. “Ate! You should come and see this.” Bliss exclaimed while she tried to stop herself from laughing.

With curiousity, we all stepped outside the balcony and saw Blake with a band while singing. He looked really cute in his v-neck shirt and torn jeans while holding his mic. My lips betrayed me and I couldn’t help but to smile at his cuteness.

Blake’s P.O.V.

We already finished the bottle of champagne I bought when Daniel came down with Ian in his arms. The moment I saw my son, I wanted to hold him close to me. Its been weeks since I last saw him.

“Hi Blake. Hi Mom. Hi…” He stopped to yawn and rub his eyes with the back of his eyes then hugged back Daniel.

I waved my hand to him and Rein went to Daniel and took Ian in his arms.“Hi baby. Bakit ka nagising??”

“Eh kasi when I opened my eyes, I didn’t see you. Then I also looked at Daddy but he wasn’t there. I thought I lost my daddy again.” Daddy??

All of them looked at me then to Daniel who looked away. Of course, my son treated Daniel as his Dad afterall, he didn’t know who I really was. I felt my heart drop but I controlled my emotions and just gave them a faint smile.

“Okay. This is really awkward.” Rein broke the silence and laughed softly. “Ian, say good night to them and Daddy’s going to tuck you into bed. You’re going back to sleep. Late na oh.”

“But I don’t want to…” Ian complained but Rein whispered something to him. He frowned and crossed his arms in front of his chest. “I’m not sleeping without you. I want you and Daddy beside me.”