Chapter 32 - Devastated & Unplanned

Chapter 32 – Devastated & Unplanned

Rein’s P.O.V.

It was already lunch time and Blake decided to bring me back to the apartment to get ready for my appointment in the hospital in the afternoon when we both got shocked to see the press people outside their training area waiting for us.

Our names, including Rob’s, were now in the celebrity hot lists not only in the Philippines but the whole world because of my world-class racer husband and friend. Lahat sila were questioning me kung sino ako sa buhay ni Rob at ni Blake at pinagawayan nila ako ng ganun. Isama mo pa yung picture naming ni Blake na we were kissing.

My parents did all what they could do just to make my life less complicated. They always made a way to control kung anong information lang ang dapat malaman ng public para hindi maging open-book yung life ko. They were always worried on how fragile I can get. Kaya in the end, people saw me as a perfect daughter kahit anak ako ng Mom ko sa ibang guy.

That protection went down when Michael passed away because starting from that day, lahat ng pwede malaman about me went out to the public. My life became an open book and my name was starting to make a big noise in the showbiz career but I still chose to be quiet. They gave me what I wanted and now, in just one wrong move, all of them were turning their heads back to me.

“You need to give them answers to make them go away.” Papa told us before kami lumabas. Papa was enjoying his time with Blake and the others kaya ako nalang talaga ang pupunta sa hospital magisa. Dapat kasi siya kasama ko eh.

Blake looked at me with his eyes full of confusion and held my hand before we walked out of the vicinity together. My heart started beating triple time while Blake’s grip on my hand was tight. Kinakabahan ako sa hindi ko alam na dahilan.

Nagulat nalang ako when he stopped walking in front of the reporters and smiled at them. I noticed that his mood shifted to the arrogant and powerful Blake I always saw when he’s in front of the cameras. “Hi, guys. Having a good day?” He asked the reporters.

All of the cameras were suddenly focused with the both of us and I just stood there confused on what’s happening.

“Blake, Rein,  could you just give us a minute??” I heard some of the reporters ask him and he happily said yes to them.