Chapter 19 - No One's Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night

Chapter 19

No One’s Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night

Rein’s P.O.V.

I’ve been busy with my college application for the past few days. I still couldn’t believe that Blake allowed me that easily. I didn’t even need to convince him. And to think of it, he was the one who picked my school and course pa. And one day, he went home bringing application forms and brosures of the school.

He’s been really supportive that I’m starting to think that he’s doing this because he needed something from me or may something really bad sya na kasalanan saakin but nonetheless, the opportunity he gave me was really good.

“Rein, Ella daw.” Nagulat nalang ako nung biglang pumasok si Blake sa room bringing the telephone to me.

Ella knows that I’m married BUT I didn’t let her meet my husband personally for safety reasons. I know how Ella would react if she saw Blake.

“ALLY!!! OMG! ANG GWAPO TALAGA NG VOICE NG ASAWA MO! COME ON, LET ME MEET HIM! YOU’VE BEEN MARRIED FOR FIVE MONTHS TAPOS ‘D KO PA SIYA NAKIKITA!!! YOU ARE SO UNFAIR, WOMAN!” Nilayo ko yung phone sa ears ko because her voice was super loud na.

“You know I can’t, Ella. Sorry.”

“Yeah, whatever. But, you can make it up to me, my unfair bestfriend.” By judging the way Ella sounded right now, I know she has something in her sleeve.

“Sorry, can’t. I’m finishing my college applications.”

“WHAT THE?! YOU’RE 25 AND YOU’RE STILL GOING TO SCHOOL?! ANO KA BA, ALLY!!! D KA PA BA NAPAPAGOD KAKA-ARAL?!”

“Well, yes. Learning doesn’t end when you graduate one course, Ella.”

“JUST SAY YES OR ELSE I’M GOING THERE AND I AM GOING RAPE YOUR HUSBAND! ALAM MO NAMAN KUNG GAANO KO SIYA KAGUSTO, RIGHT?! SANA NGA AKO NALANG IKAW!”

“Okay, fine! Where are we going to meet? I so hate you for this.”

Alam ko naman na Ella wouldn’t do that but there’s still a possibility kaya I went in a hurry to make myself presentable as possible at this time of the night. She told me meet her in a resto bar because she’ll meet someone and she needed me to check if he was a good catch. She is such a hassle.

I accidentaly woke Blake up when I passed by in the couch where he was sleeping. He was really a light sleeper and even the smallest things could wake him up.

“Aalis ka? Anong oras na ba?” He asked with his husky voice and placed his hand at the back of his neck.

“Yes, si Ella kasi eh. It’s almost 12am. Sorry if I woke you up.”

“It’s okay. Hatid na kita.” He stood up and reached for his keys on the table. He still looked tired kaya naawa ako.

“It’s okay. I can drive myself or take a cab. You can rest. You look super tired eh.” I said as I touched his cheek.

“No, let’s go na.”

**

“Call me when you’re done and I’ll pick you up. Have a good time, honey.” Blake kissed my cheek and I went out of the car.

I hurried my way into the restaurant hoping no one didn’t see me riding Blake’s car. It was his first time to offer me a ride and I don’t want it to be the last time.

“Ally! Kaninong kotse yung naghatid sayo?! Ang ganda ah! Bongga!” Nagbeso kami ni Ella and she made me sit in one of the chairs near the bar counter.

“Kay Bla—Sa asawa ko. Hinatid niya ako eh.”

“Okaaay. So the reason why I told you to go here is… samahan mo yung friend nung ka-date ko. Isipin mo nalang you’re meeting someone new, okay? Total naman, pinilit ka lang naman magpakasal kay Blake at may sari-sarili kayong buhay. Might as well enjoy the chance of dating other guys para fair.”

“WHAT?! Ella naman, I can’t do that! May asawa ako.”

“Correction, Allyson! Napilitan ka lang! And ano ba, are that dumb? You’re husband keeps on having one night stands and dates tapos ikaw, ano? Just to make it fair, makipag-date ka din!”  

Napaisip ako sa sinabi niya, tama nga naman. I guess there’s nothing wrong with dating one guy. And besides, no one’s going to get caught just for one night of doing a mistake. “Okay, fine.”

“YES! I so love you Ally! Just stay here and I’ll tell you pag nanjan na yung friend niya.”

I waited for 30 minutes just watching Ella flirting with the guy she was dating. The guy’s friend didn’t go so I ended up having this time wasted all by myself.  I was just making myself busy drinking apple juice and watching music video’s in the tv the restobar has.

I wasn’t going to get myself intoxicated with alcohol after that incident with Blake even if I was hanging here at a bar. I’d rather drink all the kinds of juices here just not alcoholic drinks.

“Well, if it isn’t the famous and the perfect daughter.” A man wearing just a simple shirt and jeans caught my attention. “Hi, Ms. Villafuerte. I’m Luke.”

He was undeniably cute and not to mention, effortlessly hot. He looked around my age and he has those grayish-brown eyes that I couldn’t even determine. He offered me his hand to shake and I returned the favor.

“Hi, Luke. Just call me Ally.” I flashed my sweetest smile and he did the same.

“Sorry for ruining your alone time. So, anong ginagawa ng isang Ally Villafuerte dito? I mean, it wasn’t really my intention to disturb you but you just caught my eye… I really find you interesting.” He was straight forward but I can assure myself that he isn’t some bad guy.

“Okay lang. Sinasamahan ko lang yung friend ko. She’s having a date and I was supposed to have one too, but he didn’t come. Trust me; anyone would say that I’m interesting, contoversial daughter here.”

Just a few minutes and we were getting along. We decided to continue our kwentuhan inside his car but it didn’t come out that way. We ended up making out. We ended up kissing each other, which to my surprise, was my idea. I was the one who persuaded him to do those. I was too induldged in his kisses when I remembered that there was someone waiting for me to come home.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” I pushed his chest away from me slowly. He looked puzzled.

“Kailangan ko na kasi umuwi.” He smiled and held my hand.

“Let me drive you home.” He said and gave me a smack before he started driving.

I didn’t know what to feel but it seems like I like him even though we just met. He didn’t really take advantage of me, parang ako pa nga yata. He was friendly, he was sincere, and we find each other interesting.

“Thanks for driving me home, Luke. Pero sana you won’t tell anyone na dito mo ako hinatid. I’m really in a complicated situation right now and you know how things work in my life.”

“I won’t.” He smiled and brought his face closer to mine. “Now, go and have some rest. I hope this isn’t the only time I’ll be seeing you around.” I felt his lips touch mine. His kisses were slow yet they make me want more.

We just exchanged smiles and I got out of his car. “Bye, Ally.” Before he left, he opened his window pa and smiled just to say bye.

Pagkasara ko ng door, I just stood there and touched my lips. I can almost remember what his lips felt like when it was crashed to mine. Thinking of that thought made me smile and blush. There was really something about Luke.