Chapter 43 - Marry Me

Chapter 43 – Marry Me

Blake’s P.O.V.

Almost everyone in the church stopped to look at her when she entered. She looks hot in those Doc Marten’s boots, tight jeans, white cotton shirt that was thin enough to make her black bra noticeable. Her hair was messy though she still looked good. Hmmm…. I wonder what does she –

“Hello?? Earth to Blake! Hui!” I snapped back my attention when Bliss started waving her hand in front of my face. “Sabi ko you and Bryan should shop for your tuxedos na since you prefer something branded than custom made! Its like my sister captured your attention once she stepped right in! Ano ba iniisip mo??”

“W-wala. I was just thinking about… about… Never mind.” I felt my self blush so I looked away.

“Bliss! Bryan! Sorry I’m late.” She hugged them both and she just smiled politely at me which I returned. “My flight was delayed and of course yung travel time going here. How’s everything going?”

“Its okay. Parang nag fast forward lang lahat since we decided to rush things and set the date earlier. Anong nangyari sayo? You look… tired. Got caught up in work?” Bliss replied and started the conversation.

Once in a while, I found myself saying some things but in the middle of the conversation, Daniel came up with Ian. They were wearing the same polo shirts and the moment Daniel saw Rein, she kissed her in the lips and I saw him smirk at me.

That son of a bitch.

“Mom!! You’re already here!!! You’re back!!” Ian giggled while Rein took him in her arms and showered him with kisses.

“How’s my baby?? Sorry if I didn’t go back agad ha? Ang daming work ni Mommy eh.”

“It’s okay! Daddy took good care of me. And look oh, we have the same shirts!!” Daniel’s trying to buy my son with expensive things. I glared at Daniel who just smirked at me. “And Daddy picks me up from school and he teaches me my new lessons!”

“Wow! That’s nice! Pero parang hindi mo naman namiss si Mommy eh.” Ian giggled. I found myself smiling at the sight of my family. “How about Blake? Did he not take you out??”

“He did! He showed me his cars!! He has real ones of my toy cars, Mom! They were so coooooooool!!! And Blake told me he’s going to give me one when I grow up!” Rein gave me a sweet smile.

Our conversation was going well nung bigla nalang siyang nahilo. Luckily, I was able to catch her before she hit the floor and buti nalang she held to Ian. All of the colors in her face was drained yet she still remained conscious.

She told us that it was only jetlag pero parang iba. She ended up just sitting throughout the practice. Daniel was with her all the time. Once in a while she goes to the comfort room and goes back looking exusted and badly sick. In lunch though, she looked okay. She kept laughing at my brother’s jokes and she seems relaxed.

**

That night, I decided to continue my plan. I’ve decided to cook for them even if it means I’ll be seeing that family stealer. I bought all the ingredients for Rein’s favorite and Ian’s favorite ice cream for dessert.

According to my brother, they’re staying at Rein’s new condo unit somewhere in Eastwood. It didn’t take me long to find it though it took me a while to talk to the guard to let me pass. At least security’s tight. I also took time to find Rein’s condo because there were 4 penthouse suites and I had to check every one of them. Rein’s was the fourth.