Chapter 27 - Blake In A Different Perspective

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT OPEN -MINDED. PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE IN READING STORIES WITH SEXUAL CONTENT. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27 – Blake In A Different Perspective 

Blake’s P.O.V.

Since wala naman akong gagawin, I decided to go with Rein to school. I’m friends with the dean anyway so pwede ako makapasok anytime I want.

Rein’s first class went well except for the part where she came in late and she hurt herself because she doesn’t know how to deal with a hammer and some nails. She accidentaly slammed her thumb with a hammer twice and ngayon patay na yung kuko niya. Hahaha.

Ngayon naman, we’re in the elevator to the 14th floor for her second class, which I believe I’d be seeing Luke. Rein and I entered the room with our hand entertwined which made Luke scowl.

“Sir, I hope you don’t mind if my friend will be sitting in?” Rein said. Luke looked at me like I was some kind of criminal. He then, put a fake smike in his face and handed me his hand to shook.

“Mr. Bustamante’s your friend??” Rein nodded. “Well then, I’m happy to have you in my class. You can occupy any seats that are available.”

 We sat in two chairs in front of Luke’s desk and he was slowly watching every move I make. I have a feeling that I am intimidating him or he doesn’t like me because he knows about Rein and I.

He cleared his throat and all of us looked at him. “Just curious. Are you two related to each other?? Parehas kasi kayo Bustamante eh.”

He was smirking at me. Gusto niya ba talaga na masuntok ko siya dito? So he wants to play? Game on. Rein held my hand trying to calm me down.

“Yeah, we’re related. How about you? Are you related to one of your students here? You know, some kind of special relationship with them??” He shot nervous glances at me. The class turned quiet, just watching the both of us rising up with tension. “I mean, maybe one of their parents is your close friend. Family friend, maybe.”

“Honey, please? Not here?” Rein whispered while holding my hand tightly. She kissed my cheek and I’m glad that everyone saw that. Luke turned pale and just pretended fixing his paper works.

Tumuloy lang yung class ng the whole 3 hours na nagd-drawing sila. Rein’s really good and I can see how she enjoy’s it. She even asked me to pose kasi ang pinagawa sakanila ni Luke ngayon is sketch your partner and to my surprise, she drew me perfectly.

Before we leave, nagpaalam si Rein na pupunta muna siya sa CR and Luke and I were left there. Hindi ko alam but I felt sorry about pagpaparinigan naming kanina. Lumapit ako sa desk niya and he just pretended that I wasn’t there.

“Luke, sorry sa kanina.”

“It’s okay. Mukhang okay na kayo ni Ally?” There was jelousy in his voice but beyond that, he was smiling at me. Ang labo nitong lalaking ‘to.

“Yeah. Just last night.”

“I see. So I guess that means goodbye for me.”

“Wala ako sinabing ganyan. But to tell you the truth, nagseselos ako pagmagkasama kayo.”

“That explains why you’re here. Maybe sayo, its not goodbye pero saakin, ganon na din yun. I know how far I need to go, I know my limits. Hindi ako naninira ng pamilya.” He sighed heavily and gathered his things. “Just don’t hurt Ally and we’ll be fine. But if you do hurt her, I swear I’m taking her back.” And with that, he walked out and left me in the room.