Chapter 12 - Saved By A Total Stranger Twice

Sorry kung ngayon lang nakapag-ud. :) There's another one before this baka lang you haven't read it pa. :)

Anyway, flow of updates this week are going to be a bit slow. Graduating po kasi ako and malapit na matapos yung school year namin dito sa hell week nanaman kami. :) Please understand. Thank you! 

WELCOME NEW READERS!!! <3

Reminder lang:

Bold & Italic : thoughts of the character

Bold : lines that are spoken by the character. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12 – Saved By A Total Stranger Twice

Rein’s P.O.V.

After that incident in the cemetery that happened weeks ago, I still didn’t tell my parents my condition in Alex’s arms. They sometimes notice some of the bruises I get but they always believe the excuses I make.

“Rein! You’re idling again! Don’t tell me you’re still thinking about that Josef.” Ella suddenly waved her hand in front of my face and waved it slightly.

One thing that was also left lingering in my mind is I really wanted to see Josef again.

There was really something I felt when he hugged me. The feeling I rarely get when I meet or hug people. I just felt safe and sound which I last felt when Michael and I were still together.

It caused me to be more curious about him.

I can’t do anything to find him ‘cause I only have his name. Josef. It wasn’t even a strong ground for me to start finding him. I didn’t even see his face.

“Oh, come on, Rein. Don’t tell me you’ll be planning a way to hunt him down or something. Hindi mo nga nakita yung mukha  niya. The only thing for you to know him more is when you meet him again… which is impossible.”

I glanced a heavy stare at Ella when she said that.

But she has her point there. The only thing I could do is to meet him again. But how?

Ella has been the only person who knew what was going on with Alex and I’s relationship. I didn’t dare to tell my parents because I know that they’ll tell me to stop seeing Alex, which is something I can’t do.

“Can’t you be optimistic even once? Who knows, we might just bump into him now.”

Ella and I were talking about the latest fashion collection of my Mom when my phone rang. It was Alex.