Chapter 18 - The Kindest Decision Blake Made.

Chapter 18 – The Kindest Decision Blake Made.

Rein’s P.O.V.

Blake and I have been married for 5 months but still, nothing has changed. We still live in the same house but we never sleep, eat, or even watch tv together. He goes home whenever he wants and I’m free to go wherever I want as well. We were like having two different worlds in one house.

Sometimes, he would go home with another girl and I would hear strange noises from the living room but I just ignored it. Yes, those things violated me because I was his wife but who cares?

We never wanted this marriage to happen. We never wanted to be tied to a stranger who we never really met. Lalo na si Blake. I’m sure he would rather play with all the girls who have been stumbulling just to get a glimpse of him.

Blake decided to move in to a new house which had more rooms and bigger space and had a vacant lot at the side which served as his garage for his cars. We’re moving in next month and he told me na surprise daw yung new house kaya hindi ko pa pwede makita. I must admit that he really isn’t that bad. I feel that he takes care of me somehow. Sometimes, he would be the one to cook food and wake me up when I had an appointment.

I became a house wife eversince we got married because he insisted that he could support the both of us, which was true. One time, Blake got home and gave me a folder with all of my new legal papers which had Bustamante as my last name. Even my passport, visa’s, id’s, atm cards, credit cards, and even my license.

I was officially Rein Allyson V. Bustamante. The last thing I wanted to get involved with was his last name because I know that I can’t just make an excuse once my lastname has been changed. I was a controvertial daughter of business tycoons and I’m sure, one way or another, they’ll find out.

So far, I haven’t used my atm and credit cards when I buy things. I was afraid to spill Blake and I’s little secret. I know he wouldn’t like that because he was always the first one to call every issue that he was falling for a girl as a bluff. Takot ko nalang na ako pa maka-spill, Blake might kill me pag nangyari yun.

I heard the lock of the front door tick and I saw my so called husband poped in. “Hi, honey.” He kissed me in the cheek and handed me his NASCAR jacket. “How’s your day?”

“Boring. Walang magawa. Go have a shower and I’ll prepare food na.” He was sweet in a sense that he calls me honey sometimes pero at the same time, mararamdaman mo na you were just one of his girls if you were in my place.

I cooked his favorite dishes to set him a good mood. I was going to ask him a favor which was near to mission impossible but it’s not bad to try, right? Its what I wanted so I might as well try.

**

“Anong occasion? Parang favorite food ko kasi lahat ‘to eh. I know that you’re going to ask something, Rein. Ano yun?” My heart beat fast when Blake noticed that. Surely, he wasn’t in the mood and he became masungit when he went here in the dinning room.