Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II

Thanks @AnneGonno for telling me na nawala yung in-upload ko na version nitong chap na 'to earlier! And also, thanks for continuing reading my work! 

And also, thanks sa readers ko who kept on supporting me! Love you, guys! ♥ :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 33 – Devastated & Unplanned II

Rein’s P.O.V.

I stared at Dr. Montemayor while I felt like collapsing in front of her. I’m pregnant. Blake and I are going to have a baby. I don’t want a baby… not yet. Blake’s going to freak out. Oh my God.

“Rein, you’re very pale. Are you okay?” She handed me a glass of water and I drank it all straight. I’m pregnant. “You’re obviously surprised.” I nodded.

I’m too young! And Blake doesn’t want any babies yet! And we have bigger problems! He lied to me. And the breaking news about our marriage. Shit. “Shocked.” I answered. My voice was hoarse and my knees were shaking.

“I’m thinking Blake and you are not prepared yet? Afterall, you were supposed to take a contraceptive shot.” I shake my head. How can she be so calm when I’m here, panicing on what will happen. “Don’t worry. Some pregnancies are really unexpected. I’m sure pag sinabi mo naman kay Blake, he’ll be happy. I mean who doesn’t? DIba? You’re going to have your first child.” Blake isn’t going to be happy about this.

“I should’ve taken the shots before this happened.” I whispered. She just smiled at me.

“If you have time, we could do an ultrasound to see how long have you been pregnant. I’m guessing just a few weeks kasi wala ka naman nararamdaman na symptoms.” I nod.

She showed me to the other side of the room where an ultrasound machine is beside a hospital bed. She asked me to remove my jeans and my underwear and cover my self with the blanket when I’m already on the hospital bed.  

I am too stunned to say anything after the ultrasound. Dr. Montemayor handed me two photos of the baby’s ultrasound that looked just like a little bump inside of me. She also gave me a set of vitamins for me to drink para daw mag stay kaming healthy ni baby. Before ako lumabas sa room niya, she congratulated me again and hugged me. She told me na don’t be nervous about Blake’s reaction kasi halata daw na kinakabahan ako.

I decided to make myself calm by going to the beach before going home. I need to figure out how to tell Blake about our baby. And kailangan ko din linawin yung isip ko before Blake tells me kung bakit hindi niya sinabi na bestfriends sila ni Michael.

Umupo ako sa isa sa mga malalaking bato na malapit na sa tubig. It’s really a perfect spot since you can see its breathtaking view clearly from here and it was shaded. Fresh air felt so good to take in after a few stressful weeks.

Alam ko na by this moment, Blake and I’s names are all over the news. I didn’t care. At least we didn’t need to hide anymore. At least hindi na ako makikilala as his secretary, everyone would know that I’m his wife and he chose and loves me. Well, sana.

I hope pity isn’t the one what’s keeping Blake from staying with me. I’ve fallen for him harder than I fell for Mike. I love him even if he’s only wanting me for sex. I don’t care if he treats me like a fan girl who’s just after his money and his looks. I love him and kahit ano pang gawin niya, I couldn’t imagine myself losing him.

I smiled when I remembered what Mike always told me. Sabi niya kasi na even we’re apart, someone would always look after me for him. Maybe this is what he was talking about. Siguro si Blake yung sinasabi niya na laging babantayan ako even when he’s away.