Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!

Chapter 30 – One Big Problem, Coming Up!

Blake’s P.O.V.

Damn it! 1 week na akong hindi pinapansin ni Rein. Everytime I try to talk to her, either kasama niya si Rachel, si Ate Tina, or si Rob. Speaking of Rob, it just took a week for him and Rein to get close and I swear I’m close to revealing what really is between us.

Every morning, we have our 1 hour jog around the park near Palazzo Leornardo’s grounds. We split into two groups since we’re too many. I have my group and Rob’s but what’s disappointing is Rein decided to join Rob’s instead of mine’s because of that one stupid fight.

I miss her, I miss talking to her, I miss her scent, I miss her kisses, and I miss… hmmmmm… the feeling of her body flushed against mine. I’ve never missed anyone like this, siya lang. Ayoko ng ganito. I let out a heavy sigh and continued eating my breakfast cereal while I watch Rein and Rob laugh at the cartoon they were watching.

Things can’t go on like this. I need her badly. Those words kept on popping on my mind.

“Kuya Blake, Rein’s so pretty no?” Rachel asked me and took the seat beside me. Rachel is Rob’s younger sister whom have grown close to me in a way because she’s always with us in everywhere we go.

“She really is. And she’s perfect.”

“Tama! And I really like her. I mean, kuya Rob seems to like her so I also like her for him. She’s like the sister I never had.” Rachel says, explaining to me. I feel myself sinking in the chair where I was seating.

Now, Rachel confirmed it. Rob like’s Rein and they seem to be doing well in the past week. I know that Rob is the guy that Rein likes. Oh great. Akala ko pag sinama ko si Rein dito, mawawalan na ng Luke. Pero may kapalit pala, si Rob. Bakit ba lapitin ng lalaki si Rein??

Rob’s P.O.V.

Rein’s head is comfortably placed in my shoulder while we were watching A Walk To Remember on some movie chanel. We were the only one’s left here because everyone went out for a swim or for a tan at this time of day. She’s crying silently as we watched the movie end.

“I’m so sorry for being emotional. I’m not usually like this. Ang dali ko lang kasi umiyak and mainis these days.” She said while rubbing her hands with the back of her eyes. She looks beautiful even in dim lighting and tousled up hair. “Have you ever loved anyone?” She asked out of the blue which made me flinch.

“Yeah. Once.”

“Tell me about it.” She sat up and looked at me with eagerness to listen.

“It wasn’t really interesting and just like some relationships, it didn’t work out.” She pouted and did her puppy eyes but still, it didn’t work. “Just don’t ask things like that to me because for sure, I wouldn’t answer that. How about you?”

“Me? Hmmm… a lot of times.” She looked away and began playing the tips of her hair with her hands. “I actually thought I was cursed. I believed it for a while. I think until now.”  

“Ha? You mean cursed like witches and kulam?? Paano? Parang its impossible for someone like you. And hindi naman totoo yung mga yun ah.”

“My fiancé who was my first boyfriend died a year ago on our supposed-to-be wedding day. The car he was riding papunta sa church got crushed by a truck.” I was caught off guard and I didn’t know what to say. “My world fell apart when that happened. We’ve been together since high school and just like that,” She snapped her fingers referring to what happened to her first boyfriend. “He was gone. I tried suicide twice just to be with him but I guess he didn’t want me to die yet. It took me a year to move on, at first I didn’t want to go out of my room or my house because the press always wanted to have statements from me.”