Chapter 23 - Being with HIM is Better

Chapter 23 – Being with HIM is Better

Bliss’ P.O.V.

“She’s my girlfriend.”

Bigla ako napatingin kay Ate Rein. Her eyes were fixed on Kuya Blake and Adriana’s hands na magkahawak. I went at her back and I felt her weight shifted on me.

I knew that my sister was faking her smile. Everyone was looking at her waiting for her next move. “Hi, Adriana. I’m Rein, Blake’s… f-friend.” She was trying to compose herself although we all saw how she was shocked.

Ate Bianca, Kuya Blake’s sister looked at Ate Rein dissapointingly. She gave shard glances at Kuya Blake too before she spoke with a voice full of authority that even made me flinch. “She’s not Blake’s friend, Adrianna. Just so you know, her name’s REIN BUSTAMANTE. She is CLEARLY Blake’s wife.” Adrianna flinched and Ate Bianca gave her a sarcastic smile. “So, what does that make you? Let me answer that for you, hmmm… maybe a slut?? That would do.”

“Bianca! That’s enough! At least be nice?!”

“Don’t Bianca me, Blake. I’m older than you. I’m just giving this btch a glimpse of what kind of situation she went in. Maybe she doesn’t know. Or is this one of your dirty tricks again, my dearest brother?”

Before Kuya Blake could even answer back and before all of us went back to our senses on what’s happening, my sister found her way to excuse herself. “No worries, I-I’m okay. I think we all know na napilitan lang si Blake, diba? I’m okay.” Kuya Blake’s expression softened when Ate Ally spoke.

“Rein—“ Kuya Blake tried holding Ate’s hand pero tinaboy lang ni Ate yung kamay niya.

Ate Ally tried her best to hold back her tears and smiled at her husband. “Ano kasi, kailangan ko na umalis. Nakalimutan ko that I… I need to meet some friends? Blake, I’ll borrow your car ha?” Without warning, he grabed Kuya Blake’s car keys in the nearby table and went to the door. Kuya Blake followed her.

I was supposed to follow her when Bryan stopped me and told me that I should give her time first. When I saw tears stream down Ate Ally’s face, I was certain that she learned to love truly again. The last time I saw her get hurt like that was when Kuya Mike died and not when her past manliligaws left.

It only means that she loves Kuya Blake now the same as she loved Kuya Mike before. My poor sister was suffering another heartbreak and I hope she wouldn’t do anything that would hurt herself like before.

Adrianna was left there with us and Tita Isabelle and Tito tried their best to show kindness to her despite this situation.

Luke’s P.O.V.

I was on my boxer shorts and about to sleep when my doorbell rang. I wasn’t expecting for someone at this time of night and all I wanted was my sleep. I was pissed out and didn’t mind getting dressed when I went to the door to see who it was.