Chapter 20 - Luke Cruzate

Chapter 20 – Luke Cruzate

Blake’s P.O.V.

Today is Rein first day of school. I mean, first day of studying again. I watched her hurried herself as she rushed prepararing everything she needs. With her cute sundress and pretty face, you wouldn’t even think that she’s already 25. She looks like she just turned 18.

“Blake, nakita mo ba yung sandals ko? Yung color brown?” I wiped away the sweat that was forming in her forehead and tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear.

“Don’t be too much in a hurry, Honey. Yes, alam ko kung nasaan. I’ll get them for you.”

“Thank you so much for allowing me.” She hugged and kissed me in my cheek and went back to put the things she needed inside her bag.

I went to the shoe rack and grabbed her brown sandals. I knew that this was her favorite because she always wears this with everything. I handed it to her and went downstairs for coffee.

Everything went different when I allowed her to study again. She became really thankful and sweet. The reason why I allowed her in the first place was because I thought this was the only way I could make it up to her with all the lies I did.

I also knew that I was hurting her because of the girls I brought home sometimes and about me dating even though we’re married.

But whatever this girl is doing, even the smallest things I knew inside that I was falling for her. I just realized that the night Ella and her had a girls night out.

Pagkatapos ko siya ihatid sa meeting place ni Ella, I couldn’t sleep dahil kung ano-ano naiisip ko na pwedeng mangyari sakanya on her way home. I mean, it’s almost 3am and she still isn’t here.

Before I even die here worrying about her, I stood up and decided na samahan ko na siya para sabay na din kaming umuwi.

When I opened the door, I saw a car stopped in front of our gate. It wasn’t really normal in this exclusive subdivision for someone to park in front of a gate not unless it was their visitor. I went back in, stopped at my tracks, and closed the door. Sumilip lang ako sa maliit na window in the living room.

Good thing we had our lights by the gate turned on because I could clearly see that Rein was inside that car with a man. Rein was smiling. The type of smile I didn’t see when she’s around me. I was about to go back to the couch and pretend to sleep when the next thing I saw stopped me.

Rein kissed the man. Yes, she was the one who started it. Tapos before pa sya bumaba the man gave her a smack on her lips.

I felt my self stiffened with what I saw. My heart beat loundly and my fists curled with the feeling I felt. Nung nakita ko na papasok na si Rein sa gate, tumakbo ako papunta sa couch and pretended to sleep.

My mood shifted when I remembered that night. Clearly, I have the right to be jelous because I am her husband. Dapat hindi niya yun ginawa.

Rein’s P.O.V.

“Remember, Rein. No one needs to know about us. Just think of an excuse with your new surname. And don’t entertain guys, okay?” Blake told me before I get out of his car and he drove away.

Bigla nalang nagiba yung mood niya nung pagkababa ko sa room. Nakita ko kasi siyang tulala tapos nung tinawag ko siya, he looked at me nang parang galit siya.

Anyway, my schedule says I only have to go to school every Mondays to Thursdays. Today’s Thursday so I don’t have classes on the following days. I have Studio and Drawing classes today.