Chapter 28 - Decisions

Chapter 28 –  Decisions

Blake’s P.O.V.

Rein is still sleeping soundly in my arms when I opened my eyes. Masyado ko yata talagang napagod. I kissed her cheek and slowly, umalis ako and replaced myself with pillows para hindi magising si Rein.

Clock says its almost 12am na. We slept through dinner kaya I decided to cook for her. I went to the kitchen and started to prepare something. I decided to cook just a simple omellete with ham and hotdogs slices. Once I’ve finished, I placed everything in the breakfast counter and went upstairs to call Rein.

She was still sleeping when I entered the room. Slowly, I lay down beside her and started touching her cheek with the back of my hand. “Honey, wake up…” her eyes fluttered open slowly.

A smile formed her lips when I gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Hi.”She greeted while her cheeks were still flushed. “Its cold.” She complained

“Its because you don’t have any clothes on you yet.” I laughed softly. I removed my shirt and slowly put it on her. It was pretty big but at least she wouldn’t get cold. “I prepared you dinner. Alam ko na you’re hungry.”

“That’s so sweet of my husband. Magb-brush muna ako ng teeth.” She gave me a peck on my lips before she stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

I heard my Blackberry beeped two times which made me stood up and find it. Nahanap ko yung phone ko sa couch inside the room and checked who emailed or texted me.

From: Rob Domingiano

Subject: Monaco Grandprix

To: Blake Bustamante

Dude, Monaco Grand Prix is already next month. Need to get ready and we’re flying to Monaco next week. We’re going to stay there until a few weeks after the race so that means we’d have to stay there for at least two months. Please reply as soon as you read this. Need to know if our schedules match.

Robert Domingiano

Sht! I almost forgot about this! I was about to reply when I felt Rein touched my back. Tinago ko agad yung phone ko. I haven’t discussed about this to her yet and I’m sure hindi siya papayag lalo na ngayon na si Adrianna yung nakita na kasama ko nung past race ko so that means si Adrianna din ang kasama ko for that 2 months.

Rein traced the scratch marks and some deep wounds at my back that were caused by her nails earlier when we made love. Masyado kasing napadiin yung hawak niya kaya may mga gasgas yung likod ko. “Did I do this??” She asked innocently. Guilt was starting to show up on her face.

“Hey, don’t worry. Its okay. Gasgas lang naman eh.”

“I’m so sorry. Dapat nagcut ako ng nails ko.” She continued to examine my back. “I didn’t know na masasaktan kita kanina. Dapat I just kept my hands sa side. Sorry.” She hugged me but her hands were still touching my bare back up and down.

Natawa naman ako ng konti. She is so worried eh wala naman ‘tong effect na masama saakin. “Its okay. These are just scratches, they’ll be gone in no time.” I kissed her hair and just remained like this for a few minutes until she got convinced that its okay. Rein has become really emotional these past few days. “Let’s have dinner?”

“No. Upo ka muna jan. Wait for me. Don’t go anywhere.” She pushed me in the couch and went to the bathroom. Pagkabalik niya, she is carrying the firt aid kid.