14: Liang Mengyao's type wasn't girly male

After fixing the roof Liang MengYao rest under a shade thinking of his plans he had 3 more days until he must return to the market.

So the damage roof is deal with for now they have to go berry picking tomorrow.

Hong JiaYi came out and saw him resting under tree then walked up there.

Liang MengYao was in a relaxed position his 2 hands was supporting the back of his head with elbows in the air, one leg was laid straight down while the other is bend at the knees.

This posture made Liang MengYao looked as if he was a lazy unbothered person and was extremely spoiled but in contrast to that he was actually thinking very hard an what to do.

He sat up when he saw Hong JiaYi kneeling down with the tray of food he had become somewhat use to being served by Hong JiaYi he leaned against the tree stumps as he cools the soup.

"Next we go to town we buy new bowls and clothes" he said

Hong JiaYi nods obediently.

He wasn't trying to insult Hong JiaYi but they really needed it the bowl was old the clothes had a lot of patches on it that made it look as though they where wearing rags or there great grand parents hand me downs, either way they needed new clothes.

They both enjoy their time together even if they were strangers they got along well as if they've been together for years.

Hong JiaYi was glad that Liang MengYao was respectful and considerate, when walking through the village searching for jobs he often heard the she-men complains about how their husbands were inconsiderate, lazy and always rude.

Hong JiaYi was worried that if where to ever have a his husband he'd be same if not worse but unexpectedly his husband was kind and nice.

Liang MengYao looked Hong JiaYi who was looking at him satisfyingly.

"We only have 4 silvers and 50 coppers" Liang  MengYao said

"I know"

"We should start saving to higher workers to fixed the house" Liang MengYao said

"I understand"

The answers of Hong JiaYi was short but Liang MengYao didn't mind Hong JiaYi picked up the bowl and brought them in and washed them.

Hong JiaYi soon returned back out now seeing Liang MengYao back to his former lazy position.

Hong JiaYi blushed at how beautiful he looked while baiting beneath the sun Liang MengYao soon looked at him then smiled.

"Hong JiaYi tell about this place" he said

Hong JiaYi proceeded to tell him all the things he knew.

First of all they were located at the end of Qing Empire in the Han area there was Han town and this was Han village.

Han village wasn't relatively rich nor was it poor the village chief watched over the village and end of year officials come to collect taxes.

Because the village chief son was an official he wasn't allowed to pay taxes and therefore leading them to live a happy life.

The first son was already married and didn't live in this village the second son on the other hand was arrogant greedy and a lecherous.

He was the fiance of Fa Enlai which made him more arrogant since Fa Enlai was the most beautiful She-man in the Han area.

But that beauty was nothing when compared to Liang MengYao that's why Hong could not complain if Liang MengYao had taken an interest in him after he was very beautiful Hong JiaYi wasn't.

What Hong JiaYi doesn't understand is that Liang MengYao wasn't interested in the girly types of Male he was intrested in men not women not men who remains Hmp of women, men plain and simple men.

Hong JiaYi didn't have any feminine charms and that made him plenty attractive to Liang MengYao and so there is no need for him to compare himself to Fa Enlai because in the end Fa Enlai couldn't peeked Liang MengYao's interest as he wasn't interested in such person.