A/N

Hello.

So sometime in July I got really bored, and I decided I wanted to write a book on a couple of The Marauder Pengiwen original characters' years at Hogwarts.

I was never sure if I would be allowed to post it, but if this ever gets posted that means I got permission from the author who owns these OC's to write my own interpretation about their years at Hogwarts.

The author of The Marauder Series is @Pengiwen 

I will only be focusing on a couple OCS in depth, but others may have bigger parts later if this goes well.

One of the characters is literally so minor, but I have my own headcanons on how they were close to the other two I am writing about...so yeah. 

Some of the aspects of the characters I have changed since it did not add up to future characterizations (if that makes sense) but I will still be keeping almost all "canon" moments from the fanfiction they are from.

I have added warnings at the beginning of each chapter in case it makes you uncomfortable. I will say I have tried to keep some of the "heavier" topics as non descriptive as possible for others' comfort. If there are any issues, please let me know. 

Also, thank you @PandaTHOT69 for all your help with the description for this fanfiction. (I wish I could use the title suggestions, they were very iconic.) 

I am open to suggestions, and criticism. I always want to improve.

I am not the best writer, so sorry about that. 

I just got bored, and wanted to have fun.

Anyway.

I'm scared.

I hope you like it though, and I would appreciate feedback!

I DO NOT SUPPORT JKR.