You Need To Be Normal

Homophobia.

"Jasper don't." Marlene said, as she saw Jasper stand up.

"Someone needs to go, and find him." Jasper said, and before anyone could stop him, he ran out of the library.

Harry looked out after him. He could not believe what he had just heard. A mother abandoning her own children? That was just cruel. Parents were supposed to take care of, and love their kids, no matter what. He got up, and followed after Jasper, quickly slipping past Peeves who decided to enter the library, sending it into chaos.

He saw Jasper jogging down the corridor, and Harry ran after him. "Jasper, wait!" He called. "I am coming with you!"

Jasper slowed his pace, and let Harry catch up. Jasper sighed, and looked over to his friend, still processing everything. "That...that was a lot."

Harry sighed. "I know." They turned a corner, trying their best to figure out where the brothers could have gone. "I feel bad for both of them."

"I do too." Jasper replied. "But Christopher needs to have better communication, yelling is not going to help anything."

"Where do you think they went?" Harry asked.

"A possibility is Ravenclaw Tower..." Jasper thought out loud. "But I don't think Anthony would climb all those flights of stairs when he is that upset."

"It must have happened a few years ago." Harry said. "Anthony said it happened when he was little. Has he really held on to hope that she will be coming back for that long?"

Jasper shrugged as they went down another corridor. "Sometimes people just hold on to hope, even if there is very little...it eases their mind."

Harry stared at him. "Very wise Jasper."

Jasper gave a small smile as they turned another corner, and went along another corridor, passing other students who were talking in low whispers. "I think they went this way." Jasper told him.

It all made sense, well almost. The reason why Anthony was looking through books on the Sacred 28, and other pureblood, and halfblood families. He must have remembered his mother was a witch, but told Jasper he was muggleborn since he was raised muggle, and wanted to avoid any questions. It could also be why Christopher was frustrated with his brother, but it did not explain his opposition of him, and Anthony talking to each other.

So many questions.

They headed up one of the moving staircases. "Careful." Jasper said, grabbing Harry before he could step on a trick step again.

Harry carefully stepped over it, and they continued searching for Anthony, and Christopher. "Do you think they may just want to be alone?" Harry asked. "Sometimes people need alone time."

"I know." Jasper said. "But sometimes people want someone to be there for them as well." They turned another corner. Why was this school so big? It was impossible to find people. "Plus Christopher went after Anthony, and I really don't think he wants to see him right now."

They ran into Pandora, and Harry asked, "Have you seen Christopher or Anthony anywhere? We are looking for them."

Pandora nodded. "Yeah...a lot of people are whispering, there is a rumour about their mum or something..." She bit her lip. "I saw Christopher go that way." She pointed down another long corridor. "I tried to talk to him, but no luck."

"Thanks Pandora." They both said, and they ran down that way.

They passed by many classrooms, all of which were empty because it was the weekend, but they slowed as they heard a commotion coming from a classroom at the end of the corridor.