Platform 9 And 3/4

It was September 1st.

It was the day Jasper had been waiting for ever since he found out he was a wizard.

It was truly a shock that his parents let him go, well not really he guessed, thinking on it a bit more. They liked the idea of getting rid of Jasper for the school year, one less stupid child in the house as they said to him.

The problem was that he was deemed a freak by his parents because he was magical, but he could deal with his parents. The problem was his brothers. He didn't want to abandon them. He felt like going to Hogwarts meant that he was running away from the abuse he faced from his parents, and leaving his brothers to suffer. He was actually going to tell McGonagall he didn't want to go until Toby pulled him aside.

"Jasper, you can't pass this opportunity up."

"But what about you, and Francis, and Ethan, and Edgar." Jasper said. "I don't want to leave you."

Toby gave a small smile. "Don't worry, if you're magical, I am sure we are too. We can take care of ourselves, don't give this up."

"But-" Jasper started.

"Jaz." Said Toby. "Do something for yourself for once, this is good for you." Jasper still looked hesitant, and Toby sighed, taking a different route that would convince his brother to go. "And for us, if you learn how to control your magic, you can protect us."

Jasper nodded realizing that he could help his brothers, and protect them if he knew how to control his magic. "Okay." He said. "I'll go."

Toby smiled.

So here he was at the train station. His mother, and brothers had dropped him off. Jasper had instructions on where to go, and his ticket so his mother just left him.

He picked up his trunk, and started to walk along the train station. He went between platforms 9, and 10, as it said the platform he needed to go to was platform 9, and ¾. He looked between them, but saw no sign saying platform 9, and ¾. He sighed, what kind of platform was that? There was no such thing.

He sighed looking around at all the people going to work, hoping to see anyone who had the same ticket as him, or someone who knew about the Wizarding World.

He was just about to give up when he saw a girl about his age running toward the platform he was near, and behind her was her older sister. "Slow down!" Yelled her sister. "I know you're excited, but careful, we don't want any muggles seeing us."

Jasper clicked. Muggles was a word he had heard before used at Diagon Alley. He approached the 11 year girl, and her older sister. "Hi." He started. "I was wondering, do you know where platform 9, and ¾ is?"

The older girl gave a warm smile, and nodded. She was wearing a blue, and bronze tie. "Yes, you have to go between platform 9, and 10."

Jasper looked at the wall she was indicating at. "That's a wall."

The girl smiled. "Just watch this." She ran toward the wall at full speed, and disappeared.

Jasper gasped. "Woah."

The younger girl gave a smile. "Well come on!" She quickly followed after her sister. She disappeared through the wall.

Jasper stared after her nervously, and took a deep breath. He ran toward the wall, and just as he thought he was about to bonk his head, he went through the wall, and entered a platform that had a scarlet colored train puffing out smoke. He looked around, and saw witches, and wizards saying goodbye to their children. Some were crying. He saw the girl, and her older sister, and approached them.