Take A Break

Harry woke up, half off the couch. He looked over to Jasper who was sleeping still. Harry noticed he was sleeping more peacefully than he had last night. He looked for the two teacups they used, but they were gone. Harry then remembered reading that house elves usually came in the middle of the night to clean the common rooms. Did they ever sleep?

Harry rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up. It was Saturday at least so he could have a nap later as they didn't have classes that day. He was going to spend the day studying though. He didn't want to get behind more than he already was. The others would probably be doing their own thing, so he would be able to continue what he had been doing for a while in secret.

Jasper started to stir at this point, and he opened his eyes slowly. He looked around blearily, slowly sitting up. "We're in the common room?" He asked sleepily.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, you had quite a nightmare, and we both fell asleep here." Jasper sat up, rubbing his eyes. "You alright now?"

"Yeah." Jasper yawned. "I dreamt about the funny forty foot frog you told me about."

Harry shook his head. "It was scary when I had it okay?"

Jasper chuckled, and got off the couch just as Gifford, and Jonathan were coming down the stairs. "Oh, there you two are!" Gifford exclaimed. "We weren't sure if you were at breakfast yet."

Jasper looked over to Harry, nervously. He didn't want the twins to know he had a nightmare, and luckily Harry picked up on this, and said, "We didn't want to wake you two, so we came down here."

Jonathan nodded, and Gifford said, "It would be impossible to wake Jon, so you don't have to worry about him."

Jonathan rolled his eyes. "I like my sleep, and at least I don't snore."

"If you are such a deep sleeper, how do you know if I snore?" Gifford asked, annoyed.

"Twin telepathy. "

Gifford rolled his eyes. "Sure."

"Is twin telepathy possible?" Jasper asked, genuinely curious. So many things were possible with magic you could never be too sure.

"I don't think so." Harry said.

"Well, you never know." Jonathan said. "Maybe only one twin gets it."

"That's not how twin telepathy works, idiot." Gifford said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, how do you know?" Jonathan asked, raising an eyebrow. "It is not like you know everything."

Gifford was about to snap back, when Harry quickly asked, "What did we miss in flying yesterday?" He did not want the twins to start arguing, that he was actually desperate to know what they missed in flying class.

"Not much." Jonathan said, as they started to walk out into the corridor. "We did the same thing because a few kids were missing."

"What Ravenclaws were missing?" Jasper asked.

"Quinn, and Anthony." Gifford supplied them. "Even though their Defence class was Thursday, Emmaline, and Marlene told us that Moody had scared Quinn with the information about You Know Who, and Ian told us Anthony was very shaken up after the class with Moody, he apparently fainted from fear. Is Moody really that scary?"

"Yes." Jasper said. He completely understood why Anthony would be scared of Moody, he was quite terrifying. He hoped Quinn, and Anthony were doing better this morning. He decided he would check on them both once they were in the Great Hall.

"I checked up on Quinn yesterday after class." Gifford said. "It was the same thing as Penelope. Quinn is worried about her family too, but I comforted her...I hope I cheered her up, but she seemed to be in a better mood after."