A Decision

Mentions of abuse, and violence.

"There you guys are!" Jasper exclaimed as he climbed the steps to the Owlery with Christopher in tow. 

Harry turned, and so did Anthony. "Hey." Harry said. He walked over to Jasper, and they climbed down the steps to give the brothers a bit more privacy. "Is everything okay now?"

"Uh yeah." Jasper said. It definitely wasn't, but Jasper had a feeling the brother's relationship would be better from now on – well that was the hope. The problem now was their situation. Jasper needed to figure out how to get Child Protective Services involved, but ensure they would stay together. He was holding on to the hope that the Wizarding CPS (if there was one) had a better system. He needed to do some research about it first, and then talk to the two of them. He just needed Christopher to explain the situation, and what they were doing to his brother. He looked at Harry. "Everything will be."

A few minutes later Anthony, and Christopher appeared, and Jasper asked, "You both okay now?"

They both shared a look, and Anthony said, "We will be, but...I get it now, I do. Dad never has never really liked us ever sin–"

"That's putting it mildly." Christopher murmured.

Anthony nodded. "Yes, but I get it." He looked scared, Jasper could not blame him. "But you'll help us?" He asked Jasper. "You'll think you can get us out of the house?"

Jasper replied, "That's the hope."

Harry looked confused. "I'm sorry, what are we talking about?" He looked at the three of them in turn. "Is he getting kicked out or what?"

Jasper looked at Christopher. "You don't have to tell him if you don't want to."

Christopher shrugged. "If he keeps his mouth shut, we won't have a problem."

Harry looked at him confused, and Jasper said, "You can't tell anyone okay? Promise."

Harry nodded slowly. "Well...okay. I promise."

Christopher stared at him, still a bit sceptical, but said, "Odair is going to somehow, I don't know how, get me, and Anthony out of our house. Get CPS involved with...our family situation."

Harry stared at Christopher for a long moment. He turned to Anthony. "When - when you said your dad didn't like you - you meant..." His voice trailed off.

Anthony nodded. "He has some issues..."

"That is no excuse to hurt someone, especially your own kid." Harry said, upset. He could not believe some people were that cruel. "We need to tell someone."

Harry was about to leave, but Jasper stopped him. "No, not yet."

Harry made a face. "Why not? They need to get to safety."

Christopher sighed. "This was a bad idea."

"He just doesn't understand." Jasper said to Christopher. He turned to Harry. "We need proof first, otherwise CPS won't do anything, sometimes even with proof they do nothing."

Harry looked upset. "How do you know all this?"

Jasper shrugged. "Research." He turned to the other two. "So, Harry, and I will see if there is any Wizarding CPS while you both just...relax? We will talk more about it when we are somewhere more private. It has been quite a day, so just...both of you...relax."

Christopher slowly nodded, and Anthony said, "Thanks, Jasper."

Jasper smiled. "No problem."

Anthony hugged him, but quickly let go. "Sorry, that may be weird now since you know–"