Part 81

Actually, the reason why Pete didn't feel that there was anything wrong with a man giving birth to a child was because he had subconsciously assumed that Arthit's sons were born with that kind of baby test tube technology. The reason Arthit took a break for so long was to completely recover his body. After all, giving birth to a child is very damaging to the body.

"Let's work!" Arthit patted Pete, turned his body and continued to study the project he was researching just now. The phone on the desk suddenly rang, a text message popped up. He grabbed the phone and saw that it was from Kongpob: "Wifey, open your line, there's something I need to talk to you about."

"Wait a minute." Arthit quickly logged on his line account after replying message. He still hadn't had the time to log in today when he went to work. After a few seconds, he saw Kongpob's account was blinking and blinking, opening it was a pile of pictures. The last sentence: "My wife, which one do you like?"

Arthit zoomed in on the chat and when he went back to look at it from the beginning, he realized that Kongpob had sent the marriage invitation card's style. With a smile, he scrolled down the wheel of the mouse one by one.

"Which one do you like? You can choose whether you like."

Arthit sent a screenshot of the picture to Kongpob: "This one."

"OK, then I'll print this one." Kongpob sent a happy expression, then asked, "Are you used to working? If you feel unwell or tired after not going to work for so long, please take a leave and go home. "

"It's fine. It's pretty good. I was fine since I just arrived. I'm not tired at all." Arthit happily replied. After thinking about it, he asked, "What about you? You seem to be in the mood to look for an invitation card, do you have nothing to do with it?"

"M is reporting to me but I recorded the sound, so I'll listen to it later."

"......" Arthit urged, "Don't be careless! Work hard! We still have two sons to raise!"

Kongpob was speechless. He really wanted Arthit to see how much money was on his bank account. Forget about his two sons, even if was twenty, he could still afford it. However, since the better half had spoken, he could just carry it out. Thus, he answered very obediently, "As you command, my wife."

"Be good..." The smile on Arthit's face grew wider.

Kongpob sent a kissing emoji and fled.

Arthit closed the chat and continued working. After searching for a few plans for reference from the internet, he used pen and pepper to drew and write. The plan for the project in his hand now had a rough outline.

It was almost noon when his phone rang again. This time wasn't a text message but a phone call. Arthit quickly picked it up and lower his voice, "What's the matter again?"

"Wife, let's have lunch together!" Kongpob cheerful voice came from the phone. Arthit looked at his watch and realized that it was still ten minutes left before break-time but Kongpob was urging him, "Dearest, I'm downstairs at your company. I ordered a Western restaurant nearby. Didn't you say you want to eat steak this morning? Let's go!"

Hearing that, Arthit's eyes lit up, he nodded his head, "Okay, wait for me for a while. I will go down immediately."

Kongpob laughed while leaning on the car. He knew that this little beauty would not be able to resist the temptation.

In the end, before five minutes even passed, Arthit had already stopped in front of Kongpob.

Kongpob hugged him and gave him a lingering kiss, then wrapped his arm around Arthit's waist taking him to the car. This time, Arthit directly sat on the passenger seat. It was not far and it was noon so there were no need to worry about there being more people.