Part 31

Rome smiled as he listened to Arthit's series of inquiries. He let out a soft sigh before unhurriedly speaking again: "We are different from you two. We didn't have anything binding us together and we started everything from scratch. So, it is inevitable that we would argue. And I have more experience in life than he has. He is very childish at many times. I can only try to understand and accommodate him... But on the whole, it's a pleasure to be with him. I just don't know of how long could this relationship last..."

At this point, Rome's voice sank. Aside from their age difference, there were quite a few disparities between him and Bright. He was just a mediocre university professor without any distinctive traits. And Bright... he was a young master from a rich family, and this could be seen from where they were staying at right now. How could a child that was still in university have such a luxurious place to stay in?

There was no need to think about it, it must have been bought by his family but Rome did not ask all these. In fact, his heart was subconsciously avoiding these problems. He had already thought about it, perhaps for Bright, this rich young master, who was used to eating exotic delicacies had suddenly felt like eating wildness. All in all, it was all just about seeking something new.

However, a person would feel lonely after a long period. It was enough for him to have someone accompany him during the dead of night when dreams revolved.

So...as long as... as long as he could stay with Bright, and Bright would not push him away to find a new partner, he could forget all the difference between them for the time being.
How could a person with such a mindset manage his feelings in the long term?

"Rome? Are you all right? Is something wrong?" Arthit could detect the hint of depression in Rome's tone no matter how carefree he was. He could not helped but asked nervously.

Rome quickly came back to his senses and laughed, "I'm fine. I just thought about some messy things, circling in my head all at once! so it's inevitable that I'm a little depressed. I am not like you, having someone to pamper you. I could only rely on myself for everything, so I'm not very confident..."

"Rome, you just think too much. As long as that kid persists on staying with you, there will be no problem. You also have many strong points such as your gentleness, patience, you also know how to cook, staying extremely calm when handling things. Not like me, when things happen, I'll surely mess things up...by the way, you're very knowledgeable too!!"

Arthit complimented, "You will naturally attract those kids that never seem to grow up with your partner vibe. But, he will eventually grow up as long as you have enough patience to wait for him. And I believe you'll stick to it. For your happiness, you have to work hard!"

Rome listened to Arthit's encouragement and he didn't know if he should laugh or cry. Nevertheless, he thanked Arthit for his thoughtfulness.

"I will persevere on, rest assured. I called you to ask about you and your babies's recent situation, after all, the babies are my Godson so you have to take good care of yourself and them. I'll come and visit you when I have time."

"Er... Rome, I didn't live in my original place anymore... Kongpob took me to his house to stay..." Arthit was a little embarrassed about this. He scratched his cheek, at first, he firmly said he would not give Kongpob any opportunity but now he was gradually falling into his hands...

Rome was really happy for him: "This is good, you are with someone who will take care of you now. Okay, I won't disturb your rest, tell me your address, I'll look for a chance to see you. Speaking of it, I am going to have my vacation soon. I can chat with you face to face."

"Good, good, the address is XX..." Arthit reported the address quickly.

The reason why he remembered Kongpob's address so quickly was that he and Kongpob bought several more sets of baby's clothes from the Internet two days ago. After all, now that they knew that they are having two sons, shouldn't they prepare more clothes? They also bought an extra baby bed for the twins. When they bought it online, Arthit remembered the address.