Part 46

How could he say such a thing to him? Kongpob must definitely laugh at him...

"It's a miracle that you can give birth to them, but do you want to produce the milk too?" Kongpob smirked, then he leaned closer, reached out his hand and went into Arthit's hospital shirt. "Would you like me to help my wife check it up? Is there any milk here?"

Arthit glanced at Kongpob with the sharp eyes, and quickly grabbed Kongpob's hand that already went into his shirt. He yelled: "Release!"

"What's wrong? Is it really milk? It can't be enough to feed the two little bastards, this milk produced by my wife can only feed me!" Kongpob said while using his two fingers to knead the small red fruit in Arthit's white chest.

He could tell that it is a little big!

" Don't touch it." Arthit's face was red. His chest was very sensitive when he was pregnant. Although it didn't produce the milk but it has been itching and swelling. Now that he has given birth to the babies, the sensitivity has not disappeared yet so when Kongpob touched, it made him feel numb.

Arthit noticed that his body was suddenly tense, and Kongpob kneaded his nipple even more.

"Hey... don't make the trouble..." Arthit blamed at Kongpob.

"Don't you feel uncomfortable? I can help you get a little comfortable..." Kongpob said while
holding Arthit's hand that was about to grab his hand, and his other hand kept playing with Arthit's nipple until the white water poured out from it.

Kongpob's eyes lit up and he was surprised: "Wife, you really can produce the milk... but it's too little, even I couldn't drink enough... This should be caused by the body's stress reaction, but your body is mainly male. This milk maybe is less of the nutrition so let's forget about breastfeeding twin and feed me instead..."

Arthit really wanted to slap the bastard in front of him. He can actually use this kind of chat indifferent tone to say this kind of thing... he totally has a thick face!

However, the most important thing now is to stop the bastard from getting more and more arrogant.

Kongpob leaned over and smiled evilly: "Wife, I will help you to reduce the swelling..." After finishing his sentence, he quickly buried his face in Arthit's chest, his mouth swallowed a small red fruit and sucked it.

"Don't, don't touch... itchy... oh... no... um..." Arthit was confused and weak at this moment. Where did he could resist from Kongpob? He was licked and sucked by Kongpob for awhile until he had forgotten about everything around him.

But he has to admit that he was really more comfortable to be sucked up by Kongpob, that  his chest was no longer itchy and no longer swollen.

Kongpob sucked on the left side and then leaned to the right side and continued to suck it but for the left side, he did not ignore it, he continued to knead it by his hand.

Arthit gasped for breath with the big mouth, but his expression was lame.

He didn't know how long did it take and Kongpob still was not enough, Arthit couldn't help but sigh: " Kong... Stop it... Stop... hurt, hurt..."

The two small fruits were swept up and down by Kongpob and they were swollen, it was not the internal swelling, but the external swelling.

Kongpob heard Arthit shouting pain, and he finally let him go, then he turned to in front, blocking Arthit's lips by his lips, kissing him gently and twirling, Arthit did not refused but he even replied him back by kissing him passionately.

Rome and Bright came to the hospital to visit Arthit and his twin boys. Through the narrow doorway, they saw two people kissing inside, and they could not help but stand at the door for awhile as they did not want to disturb them.