Part 64

When M heard Rome's words, he felt a little depressed, but he did not refuse and took out his phone then dialed Kongpob's number.

After receiving an invitation from Rome, Arthit and Kongpob thought about it and agreed to go so both of them hurriedly dressed up and went to the appointment.

Speaking of this, Kongpob didn't go to Arthit's old house for a long time. It was also good to experience the simple life in the past. Although he just lived for a few days at that time but he still miss it especially the time that he practiced his cooking for chasing his wife.

After Kongpob parked the car, the two of them walked into the apartment. They did not come through the elevator but started to climb the stairs instead. However Arthit's former house is at seventh floor, so it would take too much strength to climb the stairs. Arthit didn't bother to walk by himself but he ride on Kongpob's back as he want to train him. He teasingly said that he would wait for Kongpob's wedding car when they get married to come over and pick him up, of course he can't easily let Kongpob marry him. At that time, carrying him down the stairs will become a compulsory case. Although climbing stairs, it was more difficult than going downstairs. So Kongpob has to come to take him at his house by climbing the stair then go downstairs with him on his back.

Kongpob was full of ambition, squatting slightly and generously whispered, "Wife, I'm ready, come on!"

Arthit pressed his hands with Kongpob's shoulders in a jealous manner and rushed to the back of others with a little effort.

Kongpob supported Arthit's knees with both hands, turning the man upside down and started to walk.

"Dear, come on! We will be on the second floor right away!" Arthit urgently told Kongpob to walk fast. He felt excited to give Kongpob difficult task.

Kongpob also took this opportunity to take advantage to kiss Arthit and asked Athit to kiss himself, "Wife, give me a kiss to encourage me, hurry up!"

Arthit smiled and give his man a kiss on his cheek.

In the first three floors, Kongpob climbed up with almost no effort. By the fourth floor, he felt a bit struggling. Arthit held his neck and kissed him again. He laughed badly. "Husband, come on, the fourth floor is coming, and the fifth floor is coming soon!"

Kongpob stood at the corner from the fourth to the fifth floor for a while, then lifted Arthit up and continued to climb ...

"Fifth floor, husband, you are so good!"

Kongpob took a deep breath and walked more slowly than before.

"The sixth floor, husband, don't stop, climb up in a hurry! We will be home soon! Victory is in sight!"

"Hurry up, half a floor ... husband, come on, come on-"

Kongpob was so busy recently that made him couldn't pay attention to exercise regular like before. Besides, after the birth of his two sons, he no longer paid much attention to exercise. During Arthit's pregnancy, he fell in love with the bathtub and let Kongpob carried him back to the room every time. So Kongpob had to practice his arm strength to suit his wife need. However Arthit was lighter after giving birth. The usual carried was no problem at all even it made him tired a little but he can afford it.

This beauty can come up with new tricks to torture him anytime, anywhere. Originally, he thought it just was a seven floor so holding his wife while climbing the stair was not a big problem. As the result, the higher the level, the heavier the person on the back.

This is an important factor directly related to whether he can marry his wife in the future! So he has to practice more.

Finally as they reached to the last step, Kongpob moved a few more steps, turned from the staircase to the corridor, Arthit jumped down, patted Kongpob's shoulder and kissed Kongpob's cheek lightly: "My husband, I almost can't believe that you can do it, I thought you could put me down at the fifth floor but you still can manage it. You make me love you even more! Husband, you have to carry me back when we go home! "