Part 67

"Kong ... hurry, hurry up ..." Arthit's intermittent words sounded, his eyes longing for hope.

Kongpob's strategy was used very well. At the beginning, it was slow and fast, causing Arthit to plead with him and want more.

Of course, His technique was also good. Otherwise, his wife who is pressed under his body would not want to ask for more collision, right?

Kongpob was almost done so he had to speed up his movement. Arthit clenched the bed sheet tightly, suddenly exhaling pain, the action suddenly intensified, the pain naturally intensified. At the same time, with a feeling of pleasure running through his body.

Kongpob did not enter Arthit's body for a long time but he was familiar with the extremely sensitive place at the beginning, this time he almost reached the end and fell on the point that made Arthit painful and happy.

When his body seemed to be penetrated to the higher point, Arthit gasped heavily and the legs wrapped around Kongpob's waist became weak.

Kongpob looked down at Arthit's beautiful face that covered with the faint tears, he reached out and held Arthit's face, apologizing with a gently tone.

He only thought that he can enjoy a big meal after a long time of waiting but he totally forget to comfort his wife's little brother first ...

Feeling the hotness of his husband's palm, Arthit took a deep breath. He was controlled by the big president both in front and behind him. It seemed that he can only disarm and surrender to let the man do whatever he want.

But it didn't matter, today was his birthday ... naturally he was the biggest!

Arthit was the first to be released. He let out a long of breathing, suddenly he remembered something, and hurriedly issued a warning: "Kong, you are not allowed to come inside again this time."

He has just been free for four months and does not want to be tied up again because of pregnancy.

Besides ... it's too hard to be pregnant and raising children, doesn't want to experience it again so soon.

At least, He wants to take some time to take care of his small family.

Of course, Kongpob would not refuse. In fact, he also thought about this matter so he would pull his manhood out when he is about to be released.

He had been holding back his own desire for more than a year. He could see but couldn't eat it. He doesn't want to experience this kind of thing anymore. But thinking about having more children is not bad idea. Well, let's think about it later. Now it's rarely chance to eat special food, so he should waste his time to think about anything. He should only think about how many round his wife will let him do?

Pumping a few more times, Kongpob retreated from Arthit's body and released his hot liquids on Arthit's white slender thighs.

The breath of the two was disordered, apparently just entering the state, the baby elephant in Kongpob's hand gradually raised his head again and there were signs of resurrection ...

Arthit's legs had been putting down and lying flat on the bed, he was numb and painful at his lower back and his legs were weak. He want to rest for a while.

This is the first time for both of them experienced this activity together again, it making them are a little too excited and exhausted. The range of motion is a bit large, and he is now beginning to feel sore waist ...

Kongpob was okay, sitting on his side full kneeling, holding Arthit waist for awhile then his hands began to move slowly. He smiled evilly, pressed his fingertips at the top, and looked at Arthit: "Do you want to have another round?"