Part 75

Since he got the marriage certificate, Kongpob couldn't help but wanting to show off to everyone. He almost took it with him all the time.

When eating, he will put it on the middle of the dining table, just to look at it while eating and it made him feeling appetite. When he went to the company, he will place it on his working table to show off his secretary and other people who come to his office.

Arthit once went to deliver his husband a loving lunchbox, he saw their marriage certificate was placed on the side of the desktop, he can only shake his head and smile.

When Kongpob was with his sons, he held the marriage certificate and proudly explained to the two little guys- this is the marriage certificate of daddy and mommy, we are now legally married. The legally married mean we are couples who accept by law and you two little guys are our legitimate sons. Well, you surely don't understand now but don't worry when you're grow up, you will understand later...

The two little guys didn't understand what their dad telling them and they didn't care too. They were busy playing with their toys, leaving his dad speaking alone.

Time passed very fast, next ten days will be a new year festival, the two unreliable parents finally remembered that their two little boys had not yet to be registered in the family.

Seeing their son and son-in-law was so careless, the old couples could not help but sighing helplessness. Now their two treasures already reached to 5 months age but they had not yet registered.

Poor my baby grandsons, your parents are really stupid!

"It's so late to get it now, the district officer definitely won't go to work? It's already been ten days since New Years, they would be on holiday. Why won't we wait until the end of the New Year?" Kongpob suggested.

Arthit quickly nodded in agreement, "Well, it seemed the only way."

Not long after, the New Year festival finally arrived. Suthilak's family prepared to celebrate it together. On the new year days, they cooked transitional food and dessert together.

This year also the first year that Kongpob cooked by himself. He was busy at the kitchen since the afternoon to cook various of food with his father while his mother making dessert with Auntie Mint. Uncle Li was busy cleaning backyard house to set the table for the evening event. As for Arthit, he was responsible to look after the two little guys. After putting his sons to sleep one the cribs, he happily went to the kitchen to see Kongpob and making trouble for him then he run out of the kitchen hastily after Kongpob trying to kiss him.

This New Year festival was the most lively festival that Arthit has ever had.

He had spent many New Year festivals by himself alone before. Listening to the sound of firecrackers outside and the scene of many people in the family busy making food together, Arthit suddenly felt a trance, as if it were a dream, so unreal.

If he can do this for the rest of his life, it's very precious for him.

Just thinking like that, his heart was extremely at peace.

When the two fellow woke up, Arthit gave them milk and accompanied them to play for awhile then he took them to his own bedroom, he picked up two balloons that used for New Year's decorations and blew it up then handed over to Prann and Pranon.