Part 12

The car was moving slowly and Arthit carefully guarded his stomach. He secretly observed Kongpob driving in front of him. Several times, he wanted to speak, but all of each he failed.

He was somewhat confused about what this man wanted to do but Kongpob never once spoke. Arthit, who was restless and nervous, finally summoned up his courage and said,

"That... Why are you looking for me?"

"..."

The answer to Arthit was silence.

Arthit thought his voice was too soft, so he repeated it again and raised his voice: "That... Can you drop me off? I feel a little dizzy and want to puke. It's not good to dirty your car later."

Kongpob looked at him in the rearview mirror angrily and gritted his teeth. "I am not called 'that'!"

"... Kongpob, Mr. Kongpob... You see, we've been minding our own business. Where on earth do you want to take me to? I feel a little dizzy and blarg." Arthit made a gesture to vomit and put his hand over his mouth to see Kongpob's reaction.

He remembered his last life that this bastard stopped and threw him down on the side of the road.

The result was neither did Kongpob's eyebrows wrinkled nor did the car stopped, but the speed was much slower than before, which can be described almost as smooth.

Arthit was surprised and said, "Are you not afraid that I vomited on your car?"

"That's all right. If you want to vomit, you can vomit. If you get it dirty, it can be cleaned. It's too hot outside, as long as you don't get heatstroke it will be good."

Kongpob was angry that Arthit called himself by the alienated name of 'Mr. Kongpob', but when he saw that he was feeling uncomfortable, he pushed down his unhappiness.

"Mr. Kongpob... I have something else to do today. If you have something to do, can you come back to me another day?" Arthit eyes circled around, thinking of the way to get away.

"Call me — Kong!" Kongpob finally could not endure anymore and corrected him. His tone was rather good, not too loud nor did it sounded angry.

Arthit helplessly shook his hand: "We are not so close to each other... Oh..."

The car stopped and although it was driving slowly, Arthit still hit the seat in front of him. Of course, it was not his stomach but his forehead. When he covered his head and groaned, Kongpob had already rounded the front door and pulled the back door open and went onto him.

When Arthit heard the door opened, he put his hand covering his forehead down and saw the Kongpob was nearing him. He was frightened and moved to the other side with a cry of alarm: "What are you doing?"

Kongpob looked at him with a smile and approached slowly, "What do you think I want to do?"

"Mr., Mr. Kongpob..." As soon as Arthit's address came out, his right shoulder was held by Kongpob's stretched out left hand. He swallowed his saliva and tentatively said, "Kong... You, you don't be like this..."

"Now you know how to correct your words?"

Kongpob came closer and closer to him. His left leg knelt on the side of the seat and was half pressing his body on Arthit. His right hand climbed on Arthit's left shoulder.

"We are not so close? Huh? We already have a child. Why did you say we're not so close? Arthit, you hurt my heart too much. Do you know that?"

"That... Er... Not... Kong, Kong! Don't get agitated... I, I don't mean that... And... This child is not yours... Don't get me wrong... Haha... Haha..."