Part 39

"I called you what?" Arthit expressed he didn't hear clearly and deliberately set a trap.

"Husband." Kongpob was too anxious to get a title of "Husband" from Arthit, how could he be guarded? It was only when he spoke that he realized he had been tricked.

Sure enough, Arthit smiled happily, and he responded superbly, "Hey -"

"Are you saying or not?" Kongpob stared at Arthit with a sullen face.

Arthit tilted his head, "No!"

Kongpob decisively used his trump card and tickled Arthit's underarm. Arthit was so overwhelmed by him that he couldn't help leaning back, resisting while laughing.

Kongpob naturally wouldn't let his beloved wife fall on the bed directly. You must know that it wasn't a joke, this person was pregnant, his heart would ache even if Arthit falls on a bed. Kongpob held Arthit's waist to and gently let him land on the bed.

Kongpob avoided Arthit's abdomen naturally and began to kiss him: "Say or don't say?"

Arthit was tired from playing. At the moment, he could not hide from Kongpob's continuous kisses. He panted and surrendered. "Oh, no more, we have to go out."

"Call me husband and I'll pull you up." Kongpob started talking about conditions.

Arthit hummed, "No, you don't want your assurance pill, I'm also too lazy to go out!"

"..." This time it was Kongpob who had to surrender, he just knew that he couldn't bear to let the little ancestor compromise. He bent down and lifted the man obediently. Arthit had not regained his energy yet. He was panting and covering his stomach.

Kongpob grew anxious, "Did I hurt you?"

"No." Arthit saw Kongpob's anxious eyes and his heart went soft. He called out in a soft voice, "Husband."

Kongpob was so happy he was gonna be petrified. He was happy for a while and wanted to ask for another one.

Athit saw his thoughts: "Only after marriage, that one will be counted as my apology to you for last night."

Okay... Kongpob blinked bitterly, and when he saw Arthit getting up, he could not help asking, "Are we going now?"

Arthit nodded: "Emm, otherwise when are we going to go?"

"Now it's 11:30, it's hot outside. Aren't you afraid of the heat?" Kongpob gave him a hand. "Take a nap before you go."

"Not sleeping. I want to go now." Arthit decided, "I'll have lunch out at noon later. It's my treat."

Kongpob was slandering in his heart. Isn't your money the money I gave you...

Arthit then added, "I will treat you with my savings, and I will buy the assurance pills with my savings to show my sincerity."

"Yes, yes. Thank Lord Wife very much for your grace!" Kongpob's words came quickly.

"Where was the suitcase when I moved in?"

Arthit looked for it but didn't find it. Kongpob went to the cabinet under the wardrobe and pulled the suitcase out.

"Here, there's nothing in it."

"Who said there's nothing. My bank cards are inside." Arthit motioned him to it move over.

"You certainly know to how to find a place to hide them. Why didn't I see them when I unpacked the suitcase?" Kongpob teased.

"If you can see it, then it won't be called a vault." Arthit also made fun of it.

Kongpob took the suitcase and put it on the bed. He also picked it up deliberately but didn't see anything: "Where is it?"