Part 11

"Rome, I have something to ask you for help!"

Arthit loosened the camera and gazed sincerely at Rome's with his ten fingers folded. "After that, no matter who rings the doorbell, don't open the door. Pretend that there is no one in the house!"

"... All right. "

From that time, since Rome went to the hospital and pulled him to run, he noticed that something was wrong. But Arthit never explained, and he also never asked. Today, he was even entrusted with this request. Although he still did not explain what the situation was, Rome guessed that he should be hiding from somebody. Since he didn't want to be found by that man, he had to help him.

"But what if he waits at the door? I'm bound to bump into each other when I go out from here. I can't miss class, can I? If I don't attend classes, I won't be able to earn money, and then I won't be able to pay your rent." Rome shrugged helplessly.

In fact, his personal suggestion was to have Arthit talk to the man he avoided like he was a snake or scorpion. It was not a matter of escaping all the time. Couldn't it be that they had to lower their voices and speak softly every day?

"Well..." Arthit scratched his cheeks and his eyeballs swirled. He thought of a good way to do it.

"How about this! You pretend that you are the owner of the house. If someone asks you, you say that I've moved out. and you don't know where I've moved. In a word, it's better to disclaim all relations!!"

Rome was at a loss as to whether he should cry or laugh: "All right. You are the big boss now. The world is big, but it is not bigger than you. Take good care of the baby in your stomach, leave the rest of the matter to me!!"

"How kind of you, Rome!" Arthit embraced Rome and then began to fiddle with his camera.

He had long thought about taking pictures of his pregnancy period. After the birth of the baby, he would also take pictures of the growth process of the baby. He could do it himself without going out to spend money to take pictures of the baby's 100 days, birthdays, full months, and so on. He could do it by himself and not spend any cents.

But Arthit was forgetting one thing, that was, in any case, he had to go to the hospital for maternity examination, which was once per month, if not, how would he know about the baby's health and things to take precautions?

Since the prenatal inspection was required, then he would have to go out. Since he had to go out, how could he not meet Kongpob?

However, in fact, the first two production inspections really did not meet!

Because Kongpob still had to deal with a lots of troubles brought by Pimchanok. What marriage, pregnancy, miscarriage, to comforting his parents and finding ways to break the marriage.

It would be three months before he finished all these troubles.

At this time, it was four months since he last saw his beauty.

While he was indeed busy, he still went to Arthit's house once, but the person who came out from the door was a gentle university professor. He politely and alienatedly explained to him Arthit's moving away, and then he left for his classes.

Kongpob lingered for half a day at the entrance of Arthit's house. He even listened to the movement of the house for a long time but he didn't find anyone else in it. He couldn't break into the house without permission, could he?

So, the depressed President Kongpob left crestfallen and then he continued to intensify his efforts in search of Arthit's whereabouts.

Looking at the stack of information on hand and Arthit's maternity report in The Center Hospital, Kongpob was both annoyed and surprised.