Part 79

The old Suthilak's couples was very satisfied with their current life. Not only did their son have a lover, they also had two big grandchildren, who were fair, fat, cute, and quick-witted. In an instant, their family had increased by three people and it was bustling with noise and excitement.

Arthit was a very good child, pure and kind with cheerful character. He was suitable to be their male daughter-in-law, unlike some daughter-in-law, who was pretentious and delicate but would remember a little bit of bad things between them and their in law for a long time, that's why the relationship in the family was easy to stalemate.

Compared to their neighbors, the old Suthilak couples felt that their son marrying a man as his wife was actually very good.

The young couples's Valentine's Day was quite good and romantic because their parents were very considerate of them. They helped them look after their children and let's them to celebrate their Valentine's Day happily.

After watching movies, eating candlelight dinner and so on, the two of them did not forget to bring a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates back for their parents. After helping watch the kids for a long while, grandpa and grandma once again experienced the romance of Valentine's Day.

That night, the two of them carried their sons to their bedroom to sleep with them. The two little guys didn't cry even they changed rooms. On the contrary, they looked at a different environment with a novel expression, turning their big eyes around and didn't idle.

Kongpob leaned against the pillow behind him after he put the two little guys in the middle of him and Arthit then Arthit covered the four of them with a blanket. The family of four played for a while and just as they were about to sleep, Pranon, who was lying beside Kongpob, suddenly wrinkled his nose and seemed like he was about to cry.

"Is he hungry?" Arthit asked curiously.

"Can't be? I just fed him when I carried him in." Kongpob denied and suddenly he felt a little wet under his hand. Kongpob realized what was going on, "He peed .."

Arthit laughed bluntly, it was really fun to be pissed off.

Kongpob resigned himself to his fate and placed Pranon on the bed first then got up, went to the nursery room to get a few diapers and changed the little guy's clothes. Although he was not good at changing the diaper but he still can manage to change it for his children.

While his dad was changing his diaper, the little fellow kept twisting his butt and kicking but stopped making trouble after finished changing.

On the other side, Arthit had just stopped laughing, suddenly his own arm had also been wet by Prann's urine. He helplessly said, "Husband, change the diapers for this one too!"

"Okay. I think it's better to put them on the diapers so they don't need to worry about them wetting the bed and waking up at middle of the night." Kongpob changed Prann's diaper, then picked him up and patted his little butt, "Dad just can't bear to let you two little butts be airtight for a long time."

"It's alright." Arthit saw Kongpob carrying the big brother, so he simply picked up the younger brother who was left hanging on the side and wrapped him around his arms. Two of them, oh no, plus the two children were four people. The four of them laid down again, turned off the lights and coaxed each other into sleep.

Speaking of this, in fact, Kongpob wanted to take advantage of the Valentine's Day to have a good and warm time with Arthit but last night he had already used this excuse to make love with his wife a whole night. Arthit said that today he want to relax, plus mom and dad had already helped them to look after their child for an entire day, they were still young so they might as well spend the evening of Valentine's Day together!