Part 38

Talking back to Arthit, after he had talked to Rome on the phone, he hung up his call and threw his phone back to the cabinet at the side. Then he lay on his side and thought carefully about what Rome had said to him.

Did he really think too much? But there was always a possibility that what he thought would happen, right?

After staying sideways for a while, Arthit felt uncomfortable at his belly. He turned over and used his right hand to touch the cushion and then pulled it to a more suitable position.

He was much more comfortable than before, Arthit did not withdraw his hand but gently rubbed the cushion that was cushioning his abdomen, in his mind, images of him throwing Kongpob out of the room were flashing.

Although he was wronged, Kongpob did not defy his orders. Before going out, he even carefully padded his cushion for him, covered him with the blanket, made his pillow and finally, turning his head back every few steps as he went to the guest room. At the same time, he did not forget to tell him: "Call me if anything happens, I will open the door so that I can hear you."

Arthit sighed. Was it really because he was too fond of imagining stuff?

Kongpob was angry with him, but he still went out obediently. In addition, he did not forget to think about himself at the first moment, making him comfortable in all aspects before leaving.

Would he be angry at himself?

This time, it should be him that was being unreasonable, right?

He remembered that Kongpob went out just like that without taking anything. The pillow, the blanket, and everything else were all in the cabinet of this room. When they both slept in the same bed before, Kongpob never went to the cabinet to take the pillows or blankets, he just hugged him like he was a pillow and shared the blanket together. Although Arthit did not need the pillows too, because he would just lay on Kongpob's chest.

But now Kongpob was sleeping in the guest room. He wouldn't know if there was any pillows or blankets or something similiar in the guest room. Was Kongpob going to sleep on the hard bed in a fit of rage because of his unreasonableness?

Turning over and over, Arthit turned on the light carefully. He slowly got out of the bed with one hand supporting the bed and the other hand holding his back waist. The room was covered with thick carpets, so it wasn't cold even without wearing slippers. What's more, it's hot weather now. he walked towards the guest room barefooted.

Of course, Arthit did not forget his purpose of going there- besides the arm that was holding onto his waist, he had a thin blanket in his other hand and a pillow clasped under that arm.

With this appearance, Arthit slowly arrived at Kongpob's guest room like he is a good wife and mother. The door of the guest room was indeed opened. Remembering the sentence before Kongpob was chased out, Arthit felt that he was really a little too much. Kongpob thought about him so much that he opened his door so that he would be able to hear his calls at the first moment. However, he was always thinking negatively, finding problems and throwing petty temper...

He should really be ashamed!

Arthit stood in the doorway and hesitated for a moment as to whether he should turn on the light or not. If he did not turn on the light, he was afraid that he might stumble over something. If he switch on the light, he was afraid of waking Kongpob.