Part 23

With that sentence, Arthit almost roared out.

Kongpob was stunned at first, but then he laughed even more. He went up to help Arthit and he said with a smile, "It's all right. Big business is it. Come in, I don't mind you being smelly."

"I disdains you for being annoying!" Arthit shook off his hand. He gritted his teeth and said, "Can't you come out? If you don't then move out!"

Kongpob instantly withered, this sentence was too destructive. He dare not make any more effort to tease Arthit, who was already blown up his hair. He could only come out of the bathroom with shampoo foam around his body: "Okay, you wash up first."

"..."

Looking at how he came out naked, Arthit's expression changed. Kongpob blinked innocently and looked back.

"Get rid of the foam first. Hurry up!" Arthit did not turn his head back and urged.

"No need, you can go first." Kongpob was modest.

"Are you showering or not?" Arthit raised his eyebrows.

"...Showering, showering. Wait a minute, I'll be ready soon! " Kongpob returned to the bathroom and turned on the sprinkler head.

He washed the foam on his body absent-minded, there was foam on his head but with his nonchalantly washing, it wasn't washed cleanly at all. He went in hurriedly and went out hurriedly and then smiled at Arthit.

"Okay, Arthit, you go!"

Arthit stepped into the bathroom. Kongpob spread his arms behind him carefully and told him, "Go slowly. Be careful not to slip. I'll get someone to redecorate the floor of the bathroom, so as to prevent it from being slippery. Otherwise, I won't feel safe if you go in and out of the bathroom alone when I'm not at home."

"Okay, let's talk about it later. Get dressed, don't catch a cold."

Arthit went in carefully and avoided the wet patches on the ground. Fortunately, his slippers were non-slippery. When he saw that Kongpob was still following him, Arthit threw a towel at him.

"Why don't you go out?"

Kongpob grabbed the towel Arthit had thrown. His heart was full of sweetness, Arthit still cared about him.

So Big President Kongpob obediently exited from the bathroom and thoughtfully closed the door to Arthit: "You shit well..."

"Go to hell!!!" Arthit almost threw the toilet paper.

"Ha ha ha ha..." Kongpob laughed, "I'll listen to whatever you ask me to do, but I'm afraid I can't promise to die."

Arthit sat on the toilet. Across the door, he could see Kongpob still standing there. He felt angry and embarrassed in his heart.

How could he do his business? This was really annoying!

"You haven't cooked breakfast yet! Didn't you learn how to make steamed eggs? I'll have two bowls later. Two bowls!" Arthit was going to divert this bastard away.

Kongpob rubbed away the water on his body outside and chuckled at his words: "Arthit, you are so cute, you are actually discussing breakfast in the toilet..."

Arthit was too lazy to argue with Kongpob again. He supported his cheeks lightly and said, "I've been sitting for a long time and I'm not feeling well. Let's see what you can do!"

Kongpob wiped his hair, then silently lifted the corner of his lips. Haughty because of one of master's love and indulgence! This beauty really knew how to look for his weakness!