Part 70

As they were waiting for their turn, coincidentally Kongpob saw gloves selling at the stall over there, he let go of Arthit and whispered, "Wait for me, you'll be in line first, and I'll be right back." After saying that, Kongpob quickly walked toward the stall selling gloves.

The gloves are made into all kinds of cute shapes and novel decorations, thick and look pretty, just don't know whether to keep warm or not ...

"Handsome guy, do you want to buy gloves?" The stall owner is a twenty-six-year-old young man who looks like a lively, cheerful and talkative personality. Of course, people who sell things basically have this personality, if they are like pestles like ice cubes. How could anyone will buy their things?

"Yes..." Kongpob bent down slightly, his eyes lingered on several gloves. What style should suited for Arthit?

"Handsome guy, these are the most popular styles this year. Your girlfriend must like it ..." The stall owner pointed at the female gloves and tried to introduce them.

"..." Kongpob froze, shaking his head, "I want men's gloves."

"Oh ... man ..." The stall owner froze, thinking about it, the customer may not buy it for his girlfriend, but may buy it for himself. Therefore, he began to recommend gloves that are about the same size as Kongpob, "These are all suitable for you ..."

"I want one size smaller than this." Kongpob turned to look at the two models at his hand, both were very generous, and he was hesitant to choose which one.

The stall owner snapped again: "These two models ... you can't wear them ..."

"I didn't wear it ..." Kongpob handed both of these gloves to the stall owner. "I need both pairs, oh, the ones you just recommended are suitable for me. I want the black ones and wrap them together ..."

"OK." The stall owner packed all three pairs of gloves into a bag and handed them to Kongpob.

Kongpob took out his wallet and asked, "How much?"

"One pair of twenty baht, handsome guy, you asked for a total of three pairs, so a total of sixty baht." The stall owner answered.

Kongpob was stunned and almost blurted out-why is it so cheap?

The gloves he usually buy at the shopping mall, cost one or two hundred baht. Although the shopping malls are genuine and leather, but the gap is too big, right?

Seeing Kongpob hold on, the stall owner thought that maybe he felt expensive, so he hastily explained: "The handsome guys, the three pair that you chose are made of genuine leather. I didn't ask you much for the price ... or I'll lower for you, fifty baht, okay?"

"..."

Kongpob took out a hundred and handed it over: "No need, just wrap it for me."

It's a bargain to buy three pair of gloves. However, this is the College Road. There are many students. If the asking price is too high, the student party will definitely not buy it. If there is, it is a very small number.

"Handsome guy, this is your change, forty bath. Thank you."

"No, keep the odd change." Kongpob smiled a bit to stall owner then walked back to the photo booth with three pairs of gloves.

Arthit held his arms and leaned at him obliquely: "Yo, President Kongpob, willing to come back?"

"Uh ..." Kongpob hesitated and said in his heart, didn't he talk to that person for too long so that they arrived here but they re-queued because of his absence? Shouldn't it? There weren't a few minutes before and after ...