Part 42

Kongpob ever heard from Arthit before, but Arthit told him just only the point that he was abandoned since young. Arthit believed that perhaps his parents abandoned him because he was freak, so that why he was thrown in front of the door of the welfare home.

Kongpob still felt that it was impossible. At that time, Arthit didn't have terminally ill or disability. Why did his parents throw him away? Even if it was really disgusting that Arthit is the invisible bisexual physique, they will not abandon their child just because of this. The parents will raise and look after him until he grows old, is it not a problem for him to marry a woman and have a child?

Of course, now Kongpob doesn't think so. If Arthit was married to a woman and has a child, what can he do? So sometimes this thing, it's maybe a blessing or maybe a curse, and Arthit had suffered so much in this past twenty-four years but after he met Kongpob, it must be blessed, he certainly will love and take care of his wife for a lifetime! To make up for what he had lost for this past 24 years...

However, it is very necessary to investigate again now. Did the Jettri's family really discard the baby 24 years ago?

But Kongpob thought that it was not appropriate to think about this nonsense, why bother? Now Arthit is very happy and happy to live with him. They also have two sons who are about to be born. Even if they find out who is the parent of Arthit, what is the use? When they would discard Arthit at first, how could they accept him after more than 20 years? Isn't this a salt-sucking injury to Arthit's heart?

Thinking of this, Kongpob completely dispelled that thoughts about finding Arthit's parents just now, let's forget it, and whether Pimchanok's family has anything to do with Arthit, it is all about twenty-four years ago. But now, Arthit is his own, No one can change this matter! And Kongpob himself completely can take care Arthit, and he can guarantee that Arthit will have no worries now and even in future, so why would he bother to find out about it?

Seeing that it was noon, Kongpob walked inside and smiled to three people who was busy chatting in the living room and then he went to the kitchen to cook for everyone.

As he was busy cooking alone, the landline at home suddenly rang so Kongpob hurriedly pick up the phone and it was M.

"Kong, the customers from the United States have arrived today. Can you take the time to visit the company? It will take your time haly of the day but it would be better than delaying your time next week. Is it better to have a friend with him? You just can get out now, otherwise you can come out next week?." M pleaded, "And, remember to send me your new mobile phone number. I just remembered that you changed the number when I couldn't call you."

Oh god, it was end, what is his mobile phone number? M's heart had fall into the belly because when he need to find Kongpob but he didn't have his phone number. He was afraid that he will make any mistake when the foreigner client suddenly came without telling him before but he did not say anything .

"Well, you remember, the number is..." Kongpob sighed. It seems that the work plan with the United States could not delay anymore. He has to deal with them today. Since they already came so he should take a look! What M had said is indeed right, if he didn't hurriedly finish it and let it delay until next week, he may not go!

"Wife, the company suddenly has urgent meeting with the business partner from US, I can't accompany you at home, I will call mom and let her come over and cook for you. Rome, Bright, I am sorry that I can't join you guy this time, let's make another meeting next time and I certainly will give you a good treat, you can stay here accompanying Arthit, waiting for my mother come and let her cook a delicious lunch for you..." Kongpob said very sincerely.

Rome got up and smiled. "Well, you are welcome. I can cook so let me cook. I used to cook before when I was with my mom. If you have something to do, go ahead and don't call auntie. I can accompany Arthit until you come back."