Part 69

The so-called love mode that Arthit said is naturally a mode that is free from jealousy and can be extravagant!

Arthit has never had lover before so he has no experience of dating. Due to his pregnancy, he can't do anything like ordinary couples do with Kongpob, After he gave birth to his sons, he was busy to prepare for his exam so the dating plan was postponed again. But now he is free from everything, so he wants to have a proper date with his husband for once.

When thinking of this, Arthit became interested and did not lazily nest in the quilt. He quickly sat up while holding the quilt.

Seeing this, Kongpob pulling him back and confined in his arms.

"Kong, let's go out and have a date before we going back!" Arthit's eyes flashed with shining little stars.

No need to ask, just seeing his eyes expression, Kongpob seems to know that this little ancestor must have thought of something fun again ...

Doesn't he feel back pain or leg pain there anymore?

"..." But Kongpob certainly had no resistance to his plea. Besides, his wife's word is the order. So he brought Arthit's clothes first and helped him put them on.

Arthit simply went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face then Kongpob also went to wash. After the two of them were ready, they left the hotel together and took the elevator to the lobby.

Arthit let go of Kongpob's hand, went straight to the front desk, then looked at the girl at the front desk and asked, "Excuse me, is there any interesting place near here?"

"..." The girl at the front desk was baffled by Arthit's sudden sentence. What a fun place? What fun place can it be in this raining day?

The answer has not been replied yet, Arthit stared at her glittering eyes again and asked: "It's just a photo shoot, a roadside stall, all kinds of interesting and fun places ..."

"..." This time, not only the girl at the front desk was speechless but Kongpob, who just coming out and standing behind him, was also speechless.

In this raining season, how fun place could be opened?

Can't it?

Originally, he planned to postpone the time to go, just because he wanted to spend the day on the bed with his wife and perform some activity together but it seemed like this beauty wanting to ruin his perfect plan.

Of course, his heart shouted helplessly, but his expression was calmly waiting for the answer from the girl at the front desk with his wife.

In his opinion, such a place should be rare, right? Besides, in this raining season, where is the roadside open door?

As a result, the girl at the front desk unexpectedly enumerated several places: "This kind of place mentioned by Mr. is near the main road, where university students haunt, so there should be more such booths. In addition, there is a photo booth on the street corner Shop, which is full of pictures of couples. It looks very warm ... " The girls at the front desk talked about it, of course, she didn't forget to remind them," It's just that the weather is not so good now, I don't know if they open the stall or not. If there is any, if the two gentlemen are not afraid of the cold, you can go and see. "

"How can I go to that college road?" Arthit decided to go to the college road first, mix with college students, and do some crazy and childish impulses with Kongpob ... Isn't it shameful?

"Not too far. Go out of the hotel and go left along this road. Turn right and turn right. The second traffic light turns right. You can see it about two hundred meters ... Academic Road is right after the traffic light. That street ... there are a few universities there, so there are a lot of students ... "