Part 14

" Ouch Ouch..." Arthit hung his hand over his stomach and made a painful hum. When Kongpob saw his frown and cries, his heart had jumped out of his chest to his eyes. He didn't give any explanation and picked up the person and rushed to the hospital.

"Go away, don't touch me,...ah". Arthit words were intermittent and his painful expression revealed stubbornness.

Damn it, he's afraid that his anger from just now had affected the fetus in his abdomen, hence causing this abdominal pain... He knew it! There was no good end to meeting this bastard!

Arthit did not forget to slander Kongpob even if he was gritting his teeth in pain, but his body could not handle it anymore. His body that was leaning against the car was about to slide down. Naturally, Kongpob would not let him fall. He was not afraid of Arthit treating him coldly and still carried him up.

His voice was laced with concern and with an undeniable domineering tone, "You can be angry, but don't let it affect your body, besides you are not alone now. I'll take you back to the hospital for treatment first, and we'll talk about it later!"

Looking at how Kongpob was taking him back to the hospital again, Arthit was really frightened. He pushed Kongpob desperately and stopped weakly.

"I don't go to the hospital! You let me down! Kongpob! You, you let me down now..."

Because of the abdominal pain, his strength was insufficient and it was not worth mentioning in the eyes of Kongpob. In addition, Kongpob was worried about the beauty and the child in his stomach, so his walking speed was faster.

"Kongpob... Kongpob... I beg you... Let me go, will you? Your fiancee wants to harm me... I can't send myself to death... If you really worry about me... Take me home... Or just go to other hospitals. I'm not going to this hospital... Doctors, the doctor have been bribed... They'll kill me and my baby..."

Arthit leaned his head on Kongpob's shoulder weakly and begged intermittently.

He really could not go back, or else his little life would be thrown in again! He could not guarantee that heaven would give him another chance to rebirth...

Kongpob listened to Arthit's words with fear and anger. His heart was startled and his eyes flashed a sharp glint, however, his tone was nevertheless increasingly tender: "Arthit, don't think about nonsense, I am here, no one will hurt you and our baby! It's too late to go to another hospital now. You'll be in even more danger. Be good and believe me, will you?"

"No... I'm not going to... Kong... If you really love me... Don't send me to death..." Arthit was carried up to the elevator by Kongpob. His heart sank on bit by bit and his abdominal pain was aggravated. His lower body was hot and there seemed to be bloody flowing out. He was so frightened that his tears came out. He covered his stomach with grievance and anger, looking very pitifully.

Kongpob's heart went soft when he looked at Arthit, but he dared not be neglectful. He comforted him in a soft voice: "Don't be afraid, I will always be there for you. Those things you worry about will never happen. Rest assured, you and our baby will be safe and sound. Don't be angry and just relax. Just now, when the doctor checked you up, he told me that your constitution is not suitable for pregnancy. If your mood fluctuates slightly, it will be easy to risk a miscarriage. You should relax and rest more to be safe and sound."

What?!

Hearing Kongpob's words, Arthit stared with widened eyes at Kongpob. The original clever eyes became dull at the moment. The doctor had already spoken to Kongpob just now? It was spoken during the examination? Why didn't he hear that?

Oh, yeah, he was racking his brains on how to get away from the this man, and how could he have the heart to listen to the doctor? But... He merely just throw his anger at Kongpob and now he was risking a miscarriage? Was he really so vulnerable? Ouch, his stomach hurt...