Part 33

After Kongpob gave him so many kiss on his cheeks and lips, Arthit hurriedly pushed Kongpob's face away preventing him from kiss him again.

"It's enough Kongpob, my face is full of your saliva."

Kongpob laughed and looked at Arthit's beautiful face with his sparkle eyes. He liad down beside Arthit and his hand started to caress Arthit's hair gently and when he reminded of Arthit's word saying that he will leave him if his parents disagree with them, making Kongpob feel anxious again so he immediately prevented Arthit from thinking about this thing again.

"Arthit, no matter what will happen in the future, I want you to know that, I will never let you go away from me. So please don't think about leaving me again."

"Well, I just said to warn you from arguing with your parents because of me. I never have family before so I don't want to create the problems to other family."

At the time when Kongpob investigated about Arthit, he already knew about his background. Now, hearing himself mention about this, he inevitably would feel some heartache. He drew Arthit into his arms and comforted in a low voice: "Don't be sad, I am your family now and I will love you even more and make up for all your missing love!"

Arthit nodded sullenly and refused to come out of Kongpob's arms. He put his hand gently over his abdomen and thought to himself — maybe this is not such as the bad thing at all and it would be called lucky thing in the end. At first, he lost his parents's love because of his strange constitution, but now because of this strange constitution, he has obtained Kongpob's love. There are even two lives belonging to them in his stomach. He believes that they will certainly be a happy family in the future.

So heaven has been always impartial. When it closes a door, it will also open a window for you at the same time. As long as you do not abandon yourself to despair, you will have your own happiness.

"All right, all right. Don't always be so depressed. Be careful, it might affect our sons." Kongpob kissed Arthit on the cheek, attempting to crack some jokes to make him laugh.

Arthit soon recovered. He pushed Kongpob aside and laid himself on the bed. He ordered Kongpob to buy an electronic scale. Don't always try to take advantage of him, they haven't finished their proper business yet!

Hmph!

Kongpob pinched his nose and bent over to kiss Arthit's rounded abdomen. Then he got out of bed and went to his desk to turn on the computer. He bought an electronic scale online and also conveniently checked out where fresh strawberries were sold. If his wife wanted to eat, he would surely satisfy his wish!

Arthit laid on the bed quietly looking at Kongpob's handsome face. He suddenly remembered that he had not recorded today and he shouted out in alarm. He sat up with his elbows supporting him.

Kongpob was frightened by his exclamation. He looked back and rushed over after seeing Arthit getting up. "What's wrong? What's wrong? Does your stomach hurt?"

"I forgot to record today. Go and get the camera for me." Arthit wasn't tired anymore and he got out of bed with great enthusiasm.

Kongpob get the camera for him and saw him fiddling it professionally. Then he set up an automatic recording system. He went back to bed, faced sideways and patted his bulging belly with emphasis. While recording, he told his future sons how many days were they exactly in his stomach now. They must love papa oh, see how papa was so tired and so on...

Kongpob's eyes swirled around. Arthit refused to let him enter the frame when he was recording a few days ago. Today, the atmosphere was so good. He had to thicken up his face and sneak in. Otherwise, the babies would grow up and point to the video, asking why daddy wasn't inside. Wouldn't he had no face!