Part 37

Arthit stared at Kongpob. Look, he was roaring at him already...

Kongpob also realized that he was too agitated just now. He softened his voice and continued to enlighten him: "Arthit, a cold war is the biggest killer between husband and wife. I hope you don't always punish me in this way, okay? Just like before, if you are angry with, beat me, scold me, tell me everything, okay?"

" It's not your problem. It's my own problem. I think I haven't dealt with my heart yet. Kongpob, I want to be alone." Arthit spoke quietly after a long time.

Kongpob took a deep breath and barely suppressed the surging mood in his chest. At the moment, he could not guess exactly what bull horn this little ancestor had drilled himself into. He simply didn't chase for more questions. Now his own mood was somewhat out of control, if he went on asking him, he's afraid that there would be more slip-up.
It's better for them to calm down first.

"All right, you sleep here. I'll go to the guest room next door to sleep." Kongpob got out of bed, "But don't think about it anymore. Have a good sleep first. If you have anything, we can talk about it tomorrow morning, okay?"

Arthit gave a gentle "Umm." and closed his eyes.

Kongpob bent over to cover him with the blanket. At the same time, he padded the cushion on Arthit's abdomen. Then he leaned over and kissed Arthit's eyebrow out of habit. He whispered, "Goodnight, baby."

I hope you can understand as soon as possible. Don't torture me anymore...

Kongpob didn't speak out the latter sentence. He was afraid that Arthit would let his thought ran even more. He asked, "Call me if you have anything. I'll keep my door open so I can hear you."

"Umm." Arthit continued to answer, Kongpob switched off the bedside lamp and went out.

Lying on the bed in the guest room, Kongpob still could not be calm even after a long time. He was the most wronged person in the world!

Everything was going well, why did this sort of thing happen! He didn't know which bull's horn had this beauty drilled himself into, he was actually having a cold war with him!
His heart was going to be tormented to death by him!

He turned and tossed in bed without being able to fall asleep so Kongpob simply sat up. He felt for his phone and dialed M's number through the contact. He didn't care that it was already two o'clock in the morning...

He had to talk to someone, or else he would go crazy!
.
.
.

At the same time.

How could Arthit sleep?

He lay on his side for a long while and was still wide awake. He sat up gently on his elbow and groped around to switch on the light. He grabbed his cell phone from the bedside table, turned it on, and scrolled through the address book. He was planning to talk to someone.
Needless to say, in some aspects, these two people's approaches to their problems were very similar.

Arthit found Rome's address book. At the moment, he did not care whether this person was sleeping or not and dialed it directly.

Anyone who heard a phone ringing at 2 a.m would go crazy, right?

Rome had no habit of switching off his phone when he went to sleep so the phone rang immediately the moment Arthit called. He turned over in jittery but he still reached for his phone. Otherwise, the continuous ringing of the phone call would wake up the sleeping Bright next to him. Rome connected the call and gently removed the arm around his waist. He turned over and got out of bed. Bright seemed to notice that he was leaving. He dazedly hummed and reached out to hold Rome. Rome hurriedly took a bolster from his side and sent it to his chest. Sensing that he was holding onto something, Bright's restlessness in his sleep disappeared. His breathing quickly calmed down.