Part 56

"Wife, did you take your medicine yet?" While holding his son, Kongpob suddenly remembered so he casually asked.

Arthit was stunned, then spit out his tongue and laughed: "I forgot ... ..."

"You!!! What did yesterday you promise me?" Kongpob said in a deep tone as he was unhappy that his wife skipped one dose of his medicine.

"Kong, don't be angry. I didn't mean it. While I was eating, our sons suddenly woke up and cry so I rushed to feed them and totally forgot to take my medicine."

Arthit used a coquettish tone when he talk, making Kongpob unable to scold him more. He sighed and nodded, " I'll call you tomorrow to remind you."

Arthit snuggled into Kongpob's arms: "Well, then you remind me tomorrow!"

When Madame Suthilak pushed the door open, she saw the young couple hugging each other and play with their two little guy. The picture was very harmonious. She smiled, closed the door lightly and exited.

Well, the grandmother could be free for a little while. Let their parents accompany them is really good.

After having dinner, Kongpob personally urged Arthit to take medicine before going to bed.

Arthit, wrapped in a bathrobe, rummaged through the boxes in the room and found his book for a long time. He later remembered that he placed it in his bedroom at his own house and he didn't bring it with him at all when he moved to Kongpob's house.

Well, it's impossible to review this evening.

Arthit got pregnant, giving birth and recovering for almost a year without reading any book. In fact, he has long forgotten about it and he didn't know that just reviewing such forty or fifty days could help him passing the test. However he has no another choice. If he fail this time, he has to take another exam next year ...

"Wife, what are you looking for?" Kongpob just walked out from the bathroom and saw Arthit sitting on the floor with ugly expression.

"Did you lose something? It's okay, we can find a new one. Tell your husband, what are you looking for?" Kongpob walked over, hugging Arthit from behind, rubbing his cheek affectionately.

Arthit twisted his body and shook him away: "Don't be troubled, annoying!"

"What annoying?" Kongpob hugged Arthit tight and kissed his neck a few times before resting his chin on Arthit's shoulder, "Are you worried about the exam? How could my wife be worried about it? You are so clever, you become the chief photographer of a big media company when you are in 23, what kind of senior photographer's credentials is just for. In fact, you are already in a senior photographer's level! It doesn't matter if you don't pass the exam, it must be those teachers who don't have eyes. If Other companies don't hire you, it's okay, I will hire you. Did you forget? Your husband are a president of the big company! "

"What's the use of you as a president, I'm a photographers, how can I work in there? Your company surely don't need the photographer." Arthit muttered, leaning his head on Kongpob's chest.

"Who said that, don't you know what my company is doing? I have to explain to you clearly!" Kongpob then carried Arthit to the bed.

And because the weather was really cold at night so he quickly covered him the quilt then began to explain the areas involved in his company and his tone of explanation also brought a hint of pride: "Honey, listen carefully. There are many companies under the Suthilak Group. There are industries such as media, film and television, advertising, games, landlords, and hotels. There is a general manager responsible for every companies, and then there is a director responsible for every three or five general managers. M is the director and vice president, well, and your husband is the big presiden... You see, there are media, film, advertising and other industries under our group and we definitely need photographers, so you don't have to take an exam. There is psychological pressure, it is good if you pass the exam and it doesn't matter too if you don't pass. Your husband have money so he absolutely can raise you and your sons. Besides, your current ability is not low so don't worry that much."