Part 61

Rome strode away from Brian and approached Arthit and Kongpob. He reached out to Arthit and said, "Arthit, can you lend me the key of your house?"

Arthit took out the key and handed it to him: "Here, let me take you there!"

"No, I want to be alone!" Rome took the key and quickly left without looking back.

Kongpob grabbed Arthit's hand and left too.

Leaving Brian standing in the corridor, wondering in puzzlement. Was his thought wrong? Rome and Bright were together, it really had nothing to do with him?

However, when he met Rome again, there was almost no change in him. He was still as warm and lovely as that year. When he looked at those eyes, he even felt his heart beating too fast again.

At first, he left Rome to marry that woman but it didn't take long for the woman to get acquainted with other men. Her so-called pregnancy was just an illusion. It was a fake pregnancy prop that she wore around her waist to fool him. ...

That woman married him according to the family's order, mainly to steal his family's property.

After stealing the benefits, the original shape was revealed.

After that, Brian ran the family business with his father. He also lingered in the business field and focused on all his work. However his heart still had Rome. No one was as good as Rome to him.

Now seeing him again and his long-lost heartbeat returned to his chest. Brian thought that Rome was still waiting for him. Back to the past when he asked him to break up, Rome had begged hard, begging him not to break up. Now as long as he showed his sincerely and tried his best to chase him again, he believe that Rome will return to him!

As for his brother, Bright ...

Brian's eyes narrowed, the stinky boy was still too tender. Because he was his own brother and they looked extremely similar, Rome might just use the boy as his substitute to accompany him for awhile.

Brian didn't even expect that the stinky kid threatened their parents by committing suicide.

Did they really in love so much?

Or Rome maybe just play with Bright at all?

It was really made Brian curious and couldn't understand.

.
.
.

After the door was locked, Rome dragged his tired body into the living room.

Arthit's house has two-bedroom. This house was not big but the atmosphere was so good even the living can give him a warm feeling.

It's almost four o'clock in the afternoon. The room was a little dark but it didn't prevent Rome from seeing baby pictures on the wall. There were also matching pillows on the sofa. When he came to the second bedroom that he used to stay before, he saw the oversized baby carriage, baby crib and a bunch of toys in the master bedroom room that had not been closed. There was warmth everywhere.

Rome felt sad, the warmer it was, the more sad he was.

Arthit was so lucky to be with the person he love. Why did he himself always encounter twist and turn?

Rome leaned on the wall between the master bedroom and the second bedroom hopelessly, slipping down, sitting on the cold floor, holding his knees in both hands and lowering his head, he felt extremely sad.

Brian's words seemed to be echoing in his ears, Rome smiled bitterly, that scum ... turned out to be Bright's big brother ...

I was so stupid, I had already guessed whether the two were related but I chose to ignore because of the loneliness.