Part 47

Mrs Suthilak patted on Kongpob's shoulder lightly, lowered her voice and said: " Don't talk loudly, they are sleeping."

Kongpob laughed and nodded his head then he whispered in Arthit's ear: "Wife, Did you think our baby look like who between you and me?" Kongpob asked while his fingers still stroking in the pink cheeks of his little boys.

Arthit shook his head when he heard the question, actually their babies were just half of a month, how could he know who they take after? Usually newborn babies will change their appearance from months to months.

"I don't know. But I thought that their foreheads is a bit like you..."

Mrs Suthilak pointed at the baby's mouth and said, " Their mouth and nose is like you... Their eyes is like me, their cheeks and face shape is like Arthit."

"Is there a place like my dad?" Kongpob smirked.

Mr Suthilak also laughed: "Yes, their chin is like your dad..."

"You're right. Speaking of this, where is dad? I didn't see him since I arrived." Kongpob asked while his eyes kept looking around the room.

"Your dad is washing two little guys's cloth diaper."

"Huh? Is he washing cloth diaper? Isn't there disposable diaper? Why don't you buy that?" Kongpob couldn't help but raise the tone to ask his mother.

"You too young people do not understand, cloth diaper is easy to use and better than disposable diaper, it is not damage to the baby's small butt skin, and now the weather is still hot, they are easy to sweat even disposable diapers are more breathable, but their moisturizing, absorbent chemicals irritate some babies. The baby might prefer the softer feel of cloth diapers, it's comfortable for them. So let them wear disposable diaper only when we take them out."

"Oh... it turns out like that" Kongpob nodded his head to agree with his mother's advice and he suddenly realized that his son licked his finger and seemed to have signs of waking up.

Mrs Suthilak quickly pushed Kongpob's hand away: "Go away, don't mess around here, they just fell asleep for a while, and you woke them up again." Said Mrs Suthilak then she turned to ask Arthit, "Did you feel tired? Son, I think you should go to take a break! You couldn't be tired now, your body is not recovered yet!"

Arthit had been sitting next to Kongpob and looked at the two sons silently. When he heard his mother in law's word, he refused to go: "I am not tired, mom. I want to see them for a little longer."

"Hmm, okay, listen to me, son. Now you're at home, you can look at them whenever you want but you just got back from the hospital, are you not tired? You have to go to rest. I want you to recover soon."

Kongpob also agree with his mom so he quickly got up and carried Arthit. " You're definitely tired from sitting in the car for so long. Go and lie down."

Arthit could not refuse as he had be taken away by Kongpob. As soon as he looked up, he saw Mrs Suthilak smiled and waved her hand at them, indicating that she would see them later. The slightly smile made Arthit's cheeks red.

This family member is too fond of him!

Back to their bedroom, Kongpob placed Arthit in the bed and not letting him move.

"...I want to take a shower..." Arthit softly said.

"Do you feel uncomfortable? Bathing is not good, doctors didn't allow. But you can use warm water to wipe your body. You wait for me for a while, I go to take the water from the bathroom and help you wipe your body."

"Good." Arthit replied with a smile.

Kongpob kissed Arthit's eyebrows, let him lie down and not allow to move, then he got up and walked toward the bathroom.