Part 68

"..." Arthit blinked in curiously, why did Kongpob order five of eggs cake?

Regarding him, he can't eat that much.

Fifteen minutes later, the delivery has arrived . Kongpob put everything on the table and then came to ask his wife on the bed.

"Still backache?" Kongpob had messaged him for a while but it still hurt. So when Kongpob asked, Arthit nodded his head pitifully.

Kongpob coaxed: "Bearing for a bit wife, aren't you hungry? If you delay, the food should be cold."

"That's okay ..." Arthit got up with his elbows on his side, his teeth grinning. Seeing his movement, Kongpob smiled.

"Laughter, next time I won't let this kind of thing happen again!" He was so stupid to send himself out as a gift, although he had enjoyed it at the time, but afterwards, the person who suffers is still himself!

"My dear, it's hard for you, eat more, come, taste the fish first ..."

"Humph......"

Kongpob quickly fed his wife and himself until they were full. The two of them happily ate their meals and re-laid into the duvet for a while.

"When are we going home?" Arthit asked lazily while leaning on Kongpob's chest.

"Tomorrow. Today let's take a day off." Kongpob replied, "Depends on at the weather tomorrow. If there are no rain, we will go back at the morning."

"But I miss our sons." Arthit sighed and thought, if this year's test can't be taken, next year's test will not be taken, it will be so anyway. Being able to run a good academic career is a skill, but being able to run a good marriage and family is another skill.

What he has now already make him happy! He has a husband, two son, and parents who love him.

"Did you just video call with them yesterday?" Kongpob tried to open his eyes and talked in sleepy tone.

"You say it again?" Arthit apparently wasn't fooled. He raised his pitch and glanced at Kongpob.

"Well ... we did the video the night before ..." Kongpob compromised and asked, "Do you want to video again?"

"Um..... Although they can't speak yet, it's still good to see their face."

So Kongpob got up and took the mobile phone on the table. His mobile phone was a large-screen phone. He logged in to line and clicked a video call with his dad. These days, Mr Suthilak has logged his line account into their home computer. It is easy for Kongpob and Arthit to video call with them.

The two little guys has changed their style of outfits today, maybe it was madame Suthilak who wanting to dress them in this way. She dressed them with pinky clothes, pinky gloves, pinky sock and pinky shoes followed by pinky hat with flower. Actually she completely transformed them from two little guys to two little girls.

How obvious physical characteristics can you have as a baby? It looks like boy and girl are indistinguishable, it depends on the clothes!

After the initial shock, Kongpob and Arthit, the two irresponsible parents, began to comment. Let alone, the little guys changed the little girl's clothes and looked just as cute, they also looked beautiful!

They can almost foresee how cute, cool, handsome, and amusing these two little guys will be after two years.

Seeing them them through the network, but they cannot touch or hold them. Both of them sighed.

The two little guys seemed to recognize the two of them as their parents, they happily grinned and smiled then reached out their little hands to touch the computer screen. They didn't know if they could not touch them in the person, thinking that their parents had been teasing them like before.