Part 25

Kongpob parked his car in the parking lot of the residential area and then hurried home with the lunch box. When he passed the convenience store, he turned in and bought two bags of brown sugar and a thermometer.

Halfway through, he stopped again. Was there any ginger at home? As he did not stir-fried any dishes for breakfast, he could not remember. All right, he had to buy ginger!

Kongpob then turned back and bought a large bag of ginger at the vegetable market near the residential area. He also bought a lot of vegetables and went back carrying four to five bags.

The markets uncles and aunties were all surprised to see Kongpob, a formally dressed man in a suit and leather shoes, coming to buy vegetables.

This year, there were too few good men who would come to the market to help their wife buy groceries.

He is such as a good husband!!

This time, Kongpob did not forget to take the key. He unlocked the door and did not bothered to put them down before running directly to the master bedroom.

Arthit was sleeping in a trance. Because his nose was stuffy, he breathed with his mouth wide open. His breath was weary and his face was a little red, Kongpob was afraid he had a fever. He quickly put the bags in his hand on the floor and leaned slightly to reach out to probe Arthit's temperature with the back of his hand.

It was all right, not hot.

Because of the pain, Arthit didn't sleep very deeply. He noticed someone beside him and struggled to open his eyes.

"You're back..." The nasal sound in the voice was heavier than that in the telephone.

Kongpob was also shocked to see his red eyes. How could he even be bothered to boil some ginger sweet soup? He came up to Arthit and whispered, "Wife, are you feeling uncomfortable? Let me take you to the hospital!"

"Not going..." Arthit shook his head forcefully, "When I go to the hospital, the doctor will also advise me not to take medicine or injections, so that it can heal by itself."

"Ah? So irresponsible?

"What do you know? Improper use of drugs can hurt the baby. Last month, I also had a cold and Rome sent me to the hospital. That's what the doctor told me, to endure it for a week and I will be fine."

"..." Kongpob was speechless and stunned.

He said with grievances, "I'm just afraid of you being uncomfortable. I'll go boil some ginger sweet soup. Have a bowl?"

"Emm..." Arthit sniffed. "I'm thirsty. I want to drink water."

"Wait, I'll pour it for you." Kongpob just stood up and suddenly remembered something. He handed Arthit the newly bought thermometer.

"You should check your temperature first! If you have a fever, I have to find other ways to cool you down."

"Oh." Arthit took the thermometer and clamped it under his armpit. He looked at Kongpob who was pouring water for him. "Why did you come back so fast? Is the company not busy?"

"You're sick and uncomfortable. How can I stay in the company?" Kongpob poured the water for Arthit and felt that it was too hot. He took an empty cup and poured water back and forth from the two cups so that the water could cool faster.

"All because you went too far in the morning..." Arthit looked at Kongpob and saw him pulling up the sleeve of his suit. He cooled the water with such consideration and patience! Suddenly, he felt that the gesture was simply too handsome!

Arthit, who drank the warm water, secretly felt in his heart that to have someone taking care of him when he was sick and uncomfortable. It was really a very blissful thing!