Part 48

Kongpob felt like he was very lucky. The more he got along with Arthit, the more he loved him. He thought that if the relationship between the mother in law and daughter in law was not good. How can they get here? He felt really thankful to his mother because she was very kind toward Arthit.

"Well, listen to you, I will contact the housekeeping company in the afternoon and ask them to recommend us some." Kongpob finished cooking the last dish and took the dish then went out with Arthit.

"Well. It would be better if you could find a maid too. Dad always washes the diapers. It's not good. His waist is not strong. It's too tired to sit for a long time!" Arthit continued to suggest.

Kongpob nodded: "My wife is a thoughtful person. I think I will call Auntie Mint and let her come, her cooking is delicious. When I go to work in the company, no one can cook at home so if she is here, I will not worry."

The two of them discussed it well and decided to add three people to their house, a nanny, a maid, and a chef.

This situation is really good so their parents can be relaxed.

This month, it was a tiring month for them!

In fact, Mr and Mrs Suthilak can also ask them to find a babysitter or something but this two old people didn't feel tired at all. They just became a grandparents, and there are two fat grandson who are so beautiful that they could  not stop smiling every time they looked at them. They were very happy to look after them so they totally had forgotten to mention them to find a helper.

However even the parents didn't ask them about this but they are their son and daughter-in-law, they could not let the elder be tired because of helping them.

After the two little babies fell asleep, the family member quickly ate lunch together.

At the dinning table, While they were eating. Kongpob certainly won't hesitate to praise Arthit to his parents. So he quickly told them about what he and Arthit had decided.

"Dad, mom, Arthit felt bad for you so he asked me to find a helper. I have contacted the housekeeping company, asking them to recommend us a babysitter and a maid to help looking after this two little guys so you two can ralax. I also called Auntie Mint and asked her to come over and help cooking when I go to the company."

Mr and Mrs Suthilak heard this, and suddenly felt that their hard work of this full month was worth it.

Madame Suthilak couldn't help but praising her daughter in law, "Arthit, you are a good boy who is sensible. Come and eat more food. Your body has just recovered, you have to eat to regain your energy back!"

"Dad, mom, you two should eat more too. Look at you, mom, you are thin than before. I felt very bad!" Arthit spoke very well, he also did not forget to add some food to Mr and Mrs Suthilak's plate.

"Right, Arthit, the babies are about to turn one month old soon. I want to hold the full moon wine party with your mom. So you can ask your relatives and friends to join the party and introduce the twin to them too, what do you think?" Mr Suthilak suggested.

Arthit subconsciously looked at Kongpob. Did they still have the full moon party? It should be nice to have full moon party when the two little guys are one year old, now they are too young as the relatives and friends came to see them one by one, of course the two little babies could be tired.

Arthit didn't like that idea but he can't say it directly to his father in law. Kongpob can sense Arthit worrying through his eyes. With a little thought, Kongpob can know what Arthit was thinking as they had been together for a long time.